Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
THEY LIKE POOP AND PEE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
women are phantasms which are kind of like reverse vampires, if they dont impress their likness onto someone or something else every 6 hours they start to fade into the aether

before polaroids and phones came along it used to be a real big problem

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
reading this thread while taking a poo poo at 6:30 in the morning - my favorite time to poo poo. the stillness of a world about to become burst forth with activity. winter light illuminating the dusty prewar radiator, alternating light and shadow. It strikes me that I've been sitting here so long I can smell the poo poo. I say a mental apology to my roommates who will wake shortly. Now I will go back to bed and browse the forums a bit more before falling back to sleep

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
a bay

naem
May 29, 2011

bae

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
This bitch from Pensecola that I used to bang posted a pic of herself taking a dump every morning on facebook. This was after I was banging her. And I never lived in Pensecola. Mobile may be poo poo but it's better than anywhere in Florida.

But anyway, crazy polish woman. idgi.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
I legit would like to know why you see so many women taking selfies from the driver seats of their cars.

Like what is that? Proof of car ownership?

Extreme ADD triggered by a red light?

The bathroom is probably just due to lighting, fresh make up, and privacy. Most of those girls probably have 50 roommates or still live at home.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Shadow posted:

I legit would like to know why you see so many women taking selfies from the driver seats of their cars.

Like what is that? Proof of car ownership?

Extreme ADD triggered by a red light?

The bathroom is probably just due to lighting, fresh make up, and privacy. Most of those girls probably have 50 roommates or still live at home.

* I'm exciting and doing stuff out and about
* Rear view mirror for narcisstic make up/hair check
* LOOK AT ME

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRtPVMyZ7Ig

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Darth123123 posted:

* I'm exciting and doing stuff out and about
* Rear view mirror for narcisstic make up/hair check
* LOOK AT ME
I guess, but they're almost always such stupid pictures.

"Welp, I got 30 seconds before the light turns green. Might as well stroke my vanity!"

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

Shadow posted:

I guess, but they're almost always such stupid pictures.

"Welp, I got 30 seconds before the light turns green. Might as well stroke my vanity!"

Today I literally saw some chick stop in the middle of a hall and take a selfie. They even angled the camera for a good picture.
At least wait until you're not looking like a knob in public before taking a selfie, or go to one of the less populated halls. :v:

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Ask your mom OP.

She just wanted a memento of the place her son was born

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Stik3 posted:

Today I literally saw some chick stop in the middle of a hall and take a selfie. They even angled the camera for a good picture.
At least wait until you're not looking like a knob in public before taking a selfie, or go to one of the less populated halls. :v:

I really hate being single the last 2 years. Before 2013 I was last single in 2009. In 2009 there were selfies and "Myspace poses" but it wasn't as loving prevalent as it is now.

Now I find it nearly impossible to not find myself sigh in contempt as a new date or short-term thing makes me aware of their instagram or facebook feed filled with some of the absolutely most benign nonsense you can imagine. And between them all is the daily loving selfie.

It's like discovering the girl you've been seeing and are starting to like has Uggs and wears them proudly. :(

yeah, i expect i'll be single for a while this go around... :(

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Shadow posted:

I really hate being single the last 2 years. Before 2013 I was last single in 2009. In 2009 there were selfies and "Myspace poses" but it wasn't as loving prevalent as it is now.

Now I find it nearly impossible to not find myself sigh in contempt as a new date or short-term thing makes me aware of their instagram or facebook feed filled with some of the absolutely most benign nonsense you can imagine. And between them all is the daily loving selfie.

It's like discovering the girl you've been seeing and are starting to like has Uggs and wears them proudly. :(

yeah, i expect i'll be single for a while this go around... :(

There's a term for those ugg girls. Slips my mind

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

Darth123123 posted:

There's a term for those ugg girls. Slips my mind

They're just ahead of their time.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
good dog

ashgromnies