Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE
Would you rather drink a coffee cup of hot cat piss or eat a plate of hairballs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
that's pretty gross op

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Cat piss, hold your nose and slam it, won't taste a thing.

Would you rather have fingers as long as your legs, or legs as long as your fingers?

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
would you rather suck your dad off or end the whole world

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Pookum posted:

I'd set the world on fire

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Takes No Damage posted:

Would you rather have fingers as long as your legs, or legs as long as your fingers?

legs as long as my fingers b/c it would suck but u could get a wheelchair or whatever

if ur fingers were as long as ur legs u couldnt do anything at all and they would break a lot

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Pookum posted:

if ur dad has been dead for a long time would u have to suck him off in his former living form, or as a skeleton

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

legs as long as my fingers b/c it would suck but u could get a wheelchair or whatever

if ur fingers were as long as ur legs u couldnt do anything at all and they would break a lot
But you could pleasure the ladies like nobodies biz.

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

Takes No Damage posted:

Fingers as long as my legs, because that would be cool as hell.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Can someone explain how this thread works

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

if ur dad has been dead for a long time would u have to suck him off in his former living form, or as a skeleton

ghost form

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

would you rather vote for literally hitler or obama

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Id say fingers as long as legs because you could chop them down to a regular size, they might be hosed up but you would still have fingers

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Eat one human poo log or stick a toothbrush all the way up your butt?

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

TEAYCHES posted:

would you rather vote for literally hitler or obama

The lesser of the two evils, Hitler.

PopRocks
Jul 4, 2003

WTF am I reading?
I'd rather have the hairball, super-short legs, end the world, and have a toothbrush up the butt.

Would you rather be a woman with a moustache or a man with breasts?

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Eat one human poo log or stick a toothbrush all the way up your butt?

Stick a toothbrush all the way up my butt.

Would you rather have every hair on your head plucked one by one in one sitting or wear your pubes as a mustache for one day.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Would you guys rather be burned to death or drown in the ocean? I'd probably go with drowning myself.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Kuato posted:

Would you guys rather be burned to death or drown in the ocean? I'd probably go with drowning myself.

burning is cleansing, no bloated corpse afterward. id go for the burning

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Also after the first few seconds all your nerves are burnt off so you can't feel it anymore.

Would you rather have permanent Cheeto fingers or a piece of popcorn stuck between your teeth for the rest of your life?

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

Would you rather do Tubgirl while she is doing her stuff or give goatse a 30 second french kiss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Guru Yaekob posted:

Would you rather do Tubgirl while she is doing her stuff or give goatse a 30 second french kiss.

can I wear one of those plastic fisherman hats for tubgirl?

• Locked thread