Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

when the cop saw that i was white he was visibly shaken

"W-w-w-white people!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I love walking into a job interview while being white and having gone to private schools

i'm gonna ride this privilege to the top.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

burritolingus posted:

"W-w-w-white people!"

cop was white too, he thought he was getting an easy ticket towards his quota when i made a right on red with my ticker/tail light out but goodness me, wouldnt want to inconvenience an upstanding young man just trying to get downtown to have some fun

"drive safe sir, sorry for the trouble"

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Fonzarelli posted:

I love walking into a job interview while being white and having gone to private schools

i'm gonna ride this privilege to the top.

weirdly ive never been interviewed by a white person but ive also never not gotten the job/scholarship/whatever, because white and look like i have my life in control

man being white and married to a white person was a whole nother thing though. once you're married people just automatically assume you have all of your poo poo together and will give you the benefit of the doubt for pretty much anything, its insane

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

you can walk across 2 miles of city in the middle of the night piss rear end drunk kicking over garbage cans and yelling at cars and not get arrested if you are white

it owns

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
WHITE PEOPLE! *AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
the diner is a designated DMZ where all cops and drunk/stoned white people can eat together in peace at 1AM

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Pivotal Lever posted:

you can walk across 2 miles of city in the middle of the night piss rear end drunk kicking over garbage cans and yelling at cars and not get arrested if you are white

it owns
the amount of dumb poo poo ive done drunk is amazing, it took a fight with a bartender to get sent to the drunk tank

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
a white friend (ginger though...) got arrested as he stepped out of the threshold of a bar for public intoxication

lesson: be white, but dont be ginger

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Doctor J Off posted:

"No excuses" is not a slogan, it is a fact of life. Didn't pass a class, didn't get a job you applied for? Your fault. Poor? Your fault. Can't pay rent? You are a no-good bum. Having a job is not optional. You must work every day of your life for fifty-plus years or you are garbage. If you are a female, during your second pregnancy people will say to your face things like "This is the last one, right?' or "you're not having anymore, right?" because whites aren't really allowed to breed, regardless of income. Whites are held to standards that no one else is. Failure brings immediate and loud condemnation. Going to jail is just par for the course for other races, but it's virtually life-ending for whites. You are a POS jailbird, no matter how exemplary the remainder of your life might be. If you are white you learn early on that you will work virtually until the moment of your death and that no one will ever, ever cut you any slack.

do u kno about white trash?

have you met ~anyone~ from like the midwest

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Waroduce posted:

some people genuinely think being white is enough but seriously this

if anything white people have more disdain for what they choose to consider "white trash" than minorities, fortunately they can only tell if you act like it so its possible to hide it, dress like a normal and get all the benefits of being regular white

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
it's like this

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Waroduce posted:

One of my best friends in high school cut himself a sweet mullet before the end of our senior year. He actually ended up keeping it for a good month or so because it was really fuckin funny... You wouldn't believe the dangers of having a righteous mullet though. People either love you right away, or want to fight you for no reason other than jealousy of your free and easy mullet lifestyle.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Spanish Manlove posted:

being white loving rules

not my experience

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

a starwar betamax posted:

not my experience

*certain kinds of whites need not apply

**must have money

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
The hardest part of being white is dealing with envy from non-whites.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Spanish Manlove posted:

being white loving rules

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

unlimited shrimp posted:

The hardest part of being white is dealing with envy from non-whites.

no im pretty sure that hardest part is taking responsibility for all these other races when they gently caress things up in their own countries

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

being white frees up a lot of your spare time so you can develop complex mental health problems

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It shouldn't matter if you're black or chinese or normal, we should just get along :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I guess I should say that I'm white and also my dad makes a lot of money!

• Locked thread