Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Red Suit posted:

No scrubber in the bathrooms where I work

you have hands don't you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
is there a way to browse tinder without being part of it

like a web gui that lets me see people's lovely mugs while i poo poo cause that sounds like a really good plan for funsies. also seconding 'no pee with boner' thing. its a morning ritual to struggle with and i don't wish to be stuck in the toilet

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
a bay

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
I wait until someone else enters the bathroom and unleash.

Gives me the mental upper hand in future interactions.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Tony Homo posted:

Why even poo poo at work? Are you guys a bunch of babies that can't hold it til you get home? How about poo poo at home before work? Also women are the worst because they need to sit to piss so figure "I'm already sitting down I may as well lay a loaf" and stink up the whole office.

I poo poo at work because when i'm on the clock, it's like I'm being paid to poo poo.

• Locked thread