Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snodig
Oct 5, 2014
http://la.eater.com/2015/1/15/7554337/tip-jar-thief-ravages-westside-spots-slicetruck-komodo-and-seoul
After taking off with $50 some dollars in multiple incidents at Komodo, owner Eric Tjahyadi is now offering a year of free tacos to anyone with information that could help stop the perpetrator.

A crazy lady is picking the westside apart by stealing HARD-EARNED tips. Are you a bad enough dude to stop her and enjoy free tacos for the rest of 2015?

Here's the last known photo of the tip jar thief:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
my future ex-wife

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Trap the tip jar.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!
why not make the tip jar a safe like in that movie The Drop

Moosechees
Jun 1, 2002

rawr
$50 some dollars

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
that's happened at my job in tribeca like 4 times in the last year :shrug:

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
that's like, £32.85. it wouldn't even buy you a bideo game.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
i know her! that's Grifty McMuffintop, international small change thief

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Claven666 posted:

i know her! that's Grifty McMuffintop, international small change thief

Oh I remember those Grifty McMuffintop games where you had to quiz dudes about tipping etiquette and where to find the best free parking downtown.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Dude just wants her number.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
I think I recognize her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g99h4qaCio

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
look

if poor people didn't want their tips stolen they should get themselves a real job

this woman is a american hero for bootstrapping herself and getting money instead of asking for tips like these poors

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Crow_Rodeo posted:

Oh I remember those Grifty McMuffintop games where you had to quiz dudes about tipping etiquette and where to find the best free parking downtown.

I liked the band, chocopella

EDIT: I MEANT TACOPELLA. gently caress!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Jan 16, 2015

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

its me i am the one in the op

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.
White people all look the same to me.

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.
But for real you could go to any college campus and find 6 girls who look just like her. Good luck dude.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

lonesomedwarf posted:

its me i am the one in the op

the girl or the guy

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Working for tips lol

Just add a service charge, you primitives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I worked briefly at a Starbucks in NYC and we had a heavy duty locked plastic tip jar cube attached v securely to the counter with like bolts

and this huge fat lady hulkamania'd it right out the door in broad daylight true story thanks

naem fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Jan 17, 2015

• Locked thread