Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

And she doesn't even ride the bus or subway or anything. Why did this issue get so popular? Who cares about it and is it actually a relevant problem anywhere?

older women with no lives are getting into millennial culture. I have an aunt in her mid fifties that shares buzzfeed articles that were targeted at 20 somethings.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Jan 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

how do you take surreptitious photos of strangers and feel good about your day

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

BKPR posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYl68KipxeM

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
i can't believe all the upjeans creep shots these women are taking of men on the bus. i know what yr gonna say, they shouldn't sit like that if they don't want pictures taken, you loving rape apologist

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

lmao this will always be hilarious

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

BKPR posted:

liquor

edit: you and your friend are double stalkers. I'm sharing that right away.

Sweaty IT Nerd fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jan 17, 2015

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

lmao this will always be hilarious

TIT LIST!

Uh?

That's what your hat says!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

is each tit listed separate, and if so is it cross-referenced w/ its pair

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/swedish-feminists-are-so-bored-theyre-telling-men-how-to-sit-on-the-bus

Remember when two years ago this was so stupid everyone thought it was a joke articl e

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

https://sites.google.com/site/timirrors/targ

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Is secretly audio/video taping now ok in feminism? Is it ok to now take pictures/videos of the hambeast feminists and make fun of them?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

NakedWithCandy posted:

Is secretly audio/video taping now ok in feminism? Is it ok to now take pictures/videos of the hambeast feminists and make fun of them?

whoa check your penis privilege mister

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

NakedWithCandy posted:

yea kinda like when everyone got upset over making fun of bristol palin when she got into that ridiculous brawl but c'mon that whole clan is the alaskan beverly hillbilles

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Women never do this.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Women never do this.

yeah but you can slap the poo poo out of that bitch if you catch her. can't slap a gentleman.

naem
May 29, 2011

opus111 posted:

why the hell do so many goons complain about what crap their catlady relatives spams their fb wall with?

Goons are the male equivalent of cat ladies, they should get together and gently caress. It would solve a lot of both of their problems

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Women never do this.

YOU DON'T GET TO TELL THAT WOMAN HOW TO SIT

THAT IS LITERAL RAPE

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

haljordan posted:

I'm just manspreading on the subway so I have the energy for manterrupting later on in the next big meeting when a woman tries to say something.

So we're just complaining about annoying things,but switching one of the syllables to man and now it's important feminist work?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

boom boom boom posted:

So we're just complaining about annoying things,but switching one of the syllables to man and now it's important feminist work?

Cheryl Sandberg is a hero even though her own loving company has pretty much zero minorities/women.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

boom boom boom posted:

yeah somehow inventing divisive language is going to help everyone achieve equality

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Modern Day Hercules posted:

yeah but you can slap the poo poo out of that bitch if you catch her. can't slap a gentleman.

It's not like a woman can beat the everloving poo poo out of you for slapping her. :smugbert:

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Everyday Lurker posted:

It's not like a woman can beat the everloving poo poo out of you for slapping her. :smugbert:

not unless you're some kind of beta bitch

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Everyday Lurker posted:

Kurt Busch would say otherwise.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

naem posted:

I have fairly wide shoulders I guess and sometimes if another dude sits next to me on the train our shoulders touch and they get mad.

It's like, that how wide that it is my shoulders is that they are in fact yes, I am already touching the wall, there is not another magical place for me to go somehow

maybe he's doing a gay neg on you

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Doctor Shapes posted:

why dont the women just spread their legs god dam idiots
I do this, and I make sure to have an unapologetic smirk the whole time. Yeah, my vag does need all of this room, what of it. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
good thing i live in the real world and not the internet where none of the things people on the internet complain about actually exist.

• Locked thread