Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a girl with no butt dancing alone in a club as queens "fat bottom girls" plays even tho she a real catch otherwise, outside of the butt thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a church without an organ player not even a fake casio keyboard set to make organ sounds. where did the organ player go u ask??? she died... of organ failure.....

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJkZXh9v_i4

texasmed
May 27, 2004
power outage

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

ilikedirt posted:

a church without an organ player not even a fake casio keyboard set to make organ sounds. where did the organ player go u ask??? she died... of organ failure.....

wish organ failed?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
A rich person paying a bigger tax

Think of the rich children

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a brave hero policeman getting arrested

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
a starving, raggedy alzheimic squirrel who can't remember where he buried his nuts :(

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

ilikedirt posted:

a girl with no butt dancing alone in a club as queens "fat bottom girls" plays even tho she a real catch otherwise, outside of the butt thing

I am the girl with no butt. I lost it in the war.

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
a egg

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
a mosquito sucking on a mummy

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

a quail egg

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

That lonely whale. All he wants are some pals

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a worm with no mouth, just two butt whole ends

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a fish with lungs but no legs just fins... hise name??? fliper........

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
a horse with no name

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

indian toodler with an enormous, bulbous scrotum

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

My family knew an elderly lady who bought thousands and thousands of dollars worth of stuff from QVC that was found cluttering her tiny apartment after she died.

She didn't really need the stuff, she just wanted someone to talk to.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
a unique and beautiful planet capable of sustaining intelligent life, but never does, until it is finally consumed by its own sun

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a balding guy wearing a mesh tucker hat thinking it hides his bald spot but in reality everybody can see it bc its mesh plus ppl laugh at him behind his back bc who even still wears trucker hats in 2015, then a really hot girl in short shorts goes up to him and says oh ur sooo sexy can i have ur number

then he gives her his number but she just laughs and farts on it and its the weirdest least ladylike fart

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
A gay interracial couple that's also Jewish and aware both public school liberal arts teachers.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
getting banned and having to spend :10bux: to poo poo post

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
a hat collection that is just one hat...... one of those mickey mouse ear hats and written on it: "diseny land 1997"

Mr. Welfare
Feb 12, 2009

Centrelink's Finest
You wake up every day and realize that you haven't died in your sleep yet. And to face another bleak, pointless day; perhaps in an office somewhere. :smith:

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Broenheim posted:

getting banned and having to spend :10bux: to poo poo post

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a hermaphrodite who knows their gay but cant figure out for who

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
..........this thread................:sdtare:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

a starwar betamax posted:

a hat collection that is just one hat...... one of those mickey mouse ear hats and written on it: "diseny land 1997"

the hat was made by a dyslexic nephew who died of organ failure at only 12 after he was hit by a school bus when a bully (who was never punished for this and is today a multi-millionaire with hundreds of expensive hats) pushed him on his very own birthday.

Rambling Robot fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Jan 21, 2015

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
a lonely dog adopted for the purpose of ironic abandonment

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

This guy walking through campus thinking he's cool

he wanders a college campus he does not attend with his 3DS in his backpack and no one tags his nintendo so he goes to mcdonalds to get the free one off their wifi and develops a crushing addiction to the big mac

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

jacking it to profile pics of the bikini wearing sluts on plenty of fish on new years eve

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Mein Eyes! posted:

a lonely dog adopted for the purpose of ironic abandonment

siblings with mental problems return dog to animal shelter because the dog demands to be walked every now and then.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

Rambling Robot posted:

siblings with mental problems return dog to animal shelter because the dog demands to be walked every now and then.

the words "i forgot to feed her"

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
:siren: actually sad :siren:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdBJ1X33rXM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

this is very sad but it also gives me the weird kick i get from power washing or any other restoration videos

• Locked thread