Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

i like how richard turned what used to be E/N thread material into profit, EXCELLENT CHOICE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

Most of them are people asking for money so they can live their lives free or something.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

HENGRY BUNG posted:

Most of them are people asking for money so they can live their lives free or something.

living free is only for the rich, not for poors to pretend they are

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

I've never understood why people buy SA ads to promote threads that aren't selling anything

like that one atm that advertises the goon transformations thread in YLLS, why would you spend money trying to get people to read that

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Because a lot of goons are stupid as hell.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
somebody buy a banner for this thread

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Torka posted:

I've never understood why people buy SA ads to promote threads that aren't selling anything

like that one atm that advertises the goon transformations thread in YLLS, why would you spend money trying to get people to read that

youre enthusiastic about the thread

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

somebody buy a banner for this thread

someone buy a banner to promote this posters posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
heres a list of words i made: