Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Post your news articles here and talk about them

talk about the deciline of print journalism

talk about the decline of televised journalism

post world shaking events to local crime stories.

post live streams to car chases and ongoing manhunts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Schiller Park woman accused of trying to murder her children with poisoned apple juice

http://wgntv.com/2015/01/15/schiller-park-woman-accused-of-trying-to-murder-her-children-with-poisoned-apple-juice/

quote:

Krystle El Khatib, 29, of Schiller Park, is charged with attempted murder for allegedly trying to murder her children with poisoned apple juice because she was angry with their father.

According to prosecutors, El Khatib crushed up benzodiazepine pills, an anti-anxiety drug, into some apple juice, and forced her 9-year-old son and 4-year-old daughter to drink two glasses each. She threatened to hit her son if he didn’t do so.

Kind of hosed up if you ask me. Poor woman obviously has mental health issues though. Thankfully the kids survived.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
BRITISH security services infiltrated and funded the notorious Paedophile Information Exchange in a covert operation to identify and possibly blackmail establishment figures, a Home Office whistleblower alleges.

In 1981, Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens used Parliamentary privilege to name Sir Peter Hayman, the deputy director of MI6, as a member of PIE and an active paedophile. In 1983 Mr Dickens gave the Home Office a dossier of what he claimed was evidence of a paedophile network of “big, big names, people in positions of power, influence and responsibility”. The Home Office says the dossier no longer exists.

Whistleblower Mr X, whose identity we have agreed to protect, became a very senior figure in local government before retiring a few years ago. In the late 1970s and early 1980s, he was a full-time consultant in the Home Office’s Voluntary Services Unit run by Clifford Hindley.

In 1979 Mr X was asked to examine a funding renewal application for PIE, but he became concerned because the organisation’s goal of seeking to abolish the age of consent “conflicted” with the child protection policies of the Department of Health and Social Security and asked for a meeting with Mr Hindley, his immediate boss.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

No news is good news.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

how do i catch new?

i got a newtwo and i still have the ultraball

• Locked thread