Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
an incubator for lesbian broodmothers, just what this goddamn shitshow of a country needs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

chaosbreather posted:

haha holy crap, america

you've literally managed to combine drug dealing, gamestop, pedophilia and obesity in one institution

that's why they pay you the big bucks i guess

quote:

In perhaps the greatest display of entrepreneurial spirit in modern history, a California Girl Scout has been selling cookies outside of a San Francisco marijuana dispensary.

Danielle Lei, 13, set up shop in front of The Green Cross on Monday, selling a whopping 117 boxes in just two hours, according to Mashable. That's about one box per minute.

The Green Cross told The Huffington Post that Lei's mother contacted the dispensary beforehand to ask for permission to set up a table outside. The owners welcomed the girl with open arms and reportedly bought several boxes.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

chaosbreather posted:

haha holy crap, america

you've literally managed to combine drug dealing, gamestop, pedophilia and obesity in one institution

that's why they pay you the big bucks i guess

spending weeks selling hundreds of dollars worth of cookies and getting a $5 doodad in exchange is an important lesson about capitalism that every child should learn

Sleeveless fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Jan 20, 2015

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Trefoils are so underrated, it's loving criminal. :(

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
God bless america

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI6jZeHc3ZI

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Trefoils are so underrated, it's loving criminal. :(
They're great with tea. :)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

:allears:

Make tagman eat some samoas and this will be accurate

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GSC Game World

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
I live in Europe I wish we had all of these cookies.

Are there any recipes? Perhaps its possible to make them at home.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
lol at how many people didnt think you could get those cookies year round in this fat loving country. like mint cookies are some crazy patented recipe only allowed release once a year by government regulation. like a company would have all the poo poo to make cookies and not use that poo poo year round to make money.

what country are you from

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
also yes the answer is samoas

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

hemophilia posted:

they had a lemon cookie last time i got some and those are actually the best, sorry.

I got a box of these last year while I was out of town, but apparently Girl Scouts does some regional thing with cookie varieties so I can't get them at home.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Damo posted:

what country are you from

From England but I live in Latvia at the moment, neither country have Samoas or Tagalongs. I think England has some thing similar to Mint Thins called Viscounts but as I've never tried Mint Thins I couldn't say for certain that they're the same.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
My boss just texted me and asked me how many Girl Scout cookies I want, poo poo, what do I do now that Walgreens sells discount Samoas? Will the Girl Scouts price match Walgreens?

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Downercut posted:

Also, it's Thin Mints.

:rolleye:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Three Olives posted:

My boss just texted me and asked me how many Girl Scout cookies I want, poo poo, what do I do now that Walgreens sells discount Samoas? Will the Girl Scouts price match Walgreens?
that really is inappropriate conduct for the overseer of your trust fund

warsow
Jun 28, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

I have no idea if the other cookies are any good because it is literally the only one I ever buy. I really wish that you could buy from a store but no the Girl Scout Cartel has to sling that poo poo on the streets. Also if you don't like coconut you belong in the trash

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I don't even like cookies and I can take down a box of samoas like it ain't no thing. Thin mints are kind of eh.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i saw some bitch thread about thin mints

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
OP is dumb and wrong and his opinions are bad. Thin mints are the best :colbert:

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax
after I ate 2 boxes of thin mints last weekend I ATE A BOX OF SAMOAS, GET hosed OP AND DIVERSIFY YOUR TASTEBUDS :whatup:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
It's a good thing tagalongs and thin mints are splitting the ticket of the "Bad taste" demographic.

F hole
May 13, 2008

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Sleeveless posted:

Girl Scout Cookies are actually made by a company owned by Keebler and they sell un-branded Samoas and Thin Mints cookies at grocery stores all year:

I knew about those because I had a grandma who didn't fail me. But do they make lemonades?

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

I have no idea if the other cookies are any good because it is literally the only one I ever buy. I really wish that you could buy from a store but no the Girl Scout Cartel has to sling that poo poo on the streets. Also if you don't like coconut you belong in the trash

You misspelled Samolia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Sleeveless posted:

Girl Scout Cookies are actually made by a company owned by Keebler and they sell un-branded Samoas and Thin Mints cookies at grocery stores all year:

This is cool and good to know but during cookie season I am glad to support the Girl Scouts because they are a good organization.

EDIT: Tagalongs

• Locked thread