Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
aka just about any rich person

anyway my fiance used to nanny for this really wealthy family while she was finishing school. she would also perform all sorts of random tasks that they would ask her to do but on the other hand they paid pretty well. one time they were going to visit family in another state for Christmas. they had my fiance take them to the airport and as she was on her way back home after dropping them off, she received a really distressed call about how they forgot their hot cocoa and marshmellow kit. it was fancy, probably cost about $50. but they wanted to have it overnighted to them at their destination. total cost to do so: $200 because it was like the day before Christmas Eve. so they got their fancy cocoa kit at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dk2m
May 6, 2009
guy i know bought a 150k sports car but didn't know how to drive a manual so he tried to do a burnout but managed to roast the clutch. owned

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
A bunch of them gave Bernie Madoff a shitload of money. He wasn't even doing anything with it except spending it and maybe giving some to other people so they'd give him even more money.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Every rich parent I've ever had to work for as an entertainer. Your five year old needs you to rent her an entire cruise ship for her birthday and fill it full of disney princess entertainers AND she needs to arrive to the dock in a limo straight from the salon where she got a bridal updo?

Yes. All those things make sense and aren't at all awful. Well done you.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
He totaled the Smart car his parents gave him because he was too busy making out with his bitch while behind the wheel. His parents bought a BMW to replace it.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
http://richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.com/

there you go, tumblr link but worth it imo

Maka
Mar 18, 2001

dk2m posted:

guy i know bought a 150k sports car but didn't know how to drive a manual so he tried to do a burnout but managed to roast the clutch. owned

i have a friend that transports cars for an exotic car dealership. This is pretty much 60% of his service call pick ups.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
Pay a mexican friend $100 to screw the closet shelves into the studs, because Mexican = IThis wall's stud could speak.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
se e life is fleeting. you only live it once and then its over. rich people can pay 200 dollars to drink their fancy cocoa because there'll always be more money and making every moment of life as enjoyable as possible is the best thing you can do.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

http://www.dod.mil/dodgc/doha/industrial/2013.html

Read anything noted Financial.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
A perfect fit for this thread.

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/globe-...rticle22496585/

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I know 2 doctors that want a divorce but are over 1 million dollars in debt and can't restructure. They basically have to stay married until they can make a dissolution equitable.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

lorn Wayne posted:

http://richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.com/

there you go, tumblr link but worth it imo

most of those ppl look a little lonely and like they are trying a bit too hard

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

my dad and his goddamn wine cellar

I mean, its totally baller but drat it could have been so many other more fun rooms

Orange Cat
Feb 26, 2013
Get a better job so you can burn money on stupid poo poo.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

What a loving rear end in a top hat

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

:psyduck::psypop::psyboom:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Rich kid I knew in college bought $10,000 worth of audio equipment for his BMW 3-series but then he couldn't figure out how to install it and by the time he finally decided to get it professionally done his BMW died and instead of fixing it his parents just bought him a new one.

dk2m
May 6, 2009
same guy that bought the car -

*invites everyone to party, buys $1000 worth of alcohol and makes a huge deal out of it*

*complains to me that no one evcen helped clean up afterword"

yeah dude, its cause peoeple use the gently caress out of you for your poo poo, you're just an atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Another rich kid I know borrowed his dad's Porsche 911 while he was out of town, wrecked it, blamed it on imaginary mexicans that "fled the scene of the accident" but he didn't get their plates or file a police report. His dad forgave him, bought two new 911s to replace it so that his son could use the other whenever he wanted. I wish I were making this poo poo up I swear to god :negative:

• Locked thread