Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boner penis
Oct 1, 2012

To Be is to get HYPHY
To Know is to go DUMB
she hasn't lost any weight at all lookin like a vulcanized michelin man wearin that horizontal stripe tube dress poo poo jeezus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

mad about fat people itt

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

who? on what now?

boner penis
Oct 1, 2012

To Be is to get HYPHY
To Know is to go DUMB

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ironically, if op were ever to encounter this actress wearing a tank top it would be the most bare female skin hes seen in his life

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

is that precious? gross

looks kinda like an ewok or a gorilla maybe.. in the face area

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'm mad. mad about fatties.

boner penis
Oct 1, 2012

To Be is to get HYPHY
To Know is to go DUMB

Amateur Saboteur posted:

ironically, if op were ever to encounter this actress wearing a tank top it would be the most bare female skin hes seen in his life

I sheathe my katana in deference to you, my fine internet White Knight.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ah yes, sorry to poo poo on your hilarious thread it was setting up to be a real knee slapper

after the morbidly obese you should turn your comedy iron sights onto additional highbrow pursuits such as how funny people retarded people look haha oh man

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

wow... that woman is fat!!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i bet that fat woman eats lots more than she needs to

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
where is the new years dead man pool thread? I want to add gabourey sidibe for heart disease

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner penis
Oct 1, 2012

To Be is to get HYPHY
To Know is to go DUMB

Simstim posted:

where is the new years dead man pool thread? I want to add gabourey sidibe for heart disease

September 21st, 2015-
Gabourey Sidibe has tragically perished in a horrific studio set accident today while performing in her latest feature, Moby Dick Don't Go Down Like That - A Spike Lee joint.

Mark it down

• Locked thread