Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007
i smoked hash oil before and basically had a 3 hour panic attack

totally do it though if you're looking to never enjoy weed again because i sure hate it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

lotta dorks who can't handle their thc concentrates itt

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

nah im kidding you're alright

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

for some ppl weed is relaxing and doesnt make you a paranoid anxious mess so getting really really outrageously high is actually pleasurable

i wouldnt know tho.. when i smoked id have a couple hits max

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

TEAYCHES posted:

for some ppl weed is relaxing and doesnt make you a paranoid anxious mess so getting really really outrageously high is actually pleasurable

i wouldnt know tho.. when i smoked id have make a couple hits max

i've heard getting high starts giving a lot of people anxiety in their mid-20s even if they really enjoyed it before. i guess that correlates with responsibility as you grow up or something

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i think its heavily related to its legal status. most of my paranoia and why i stopped buying in the first place is i had started my for real career and driving around with weed in the car and smoking weed in my apartment became not enjoyable cause every sound was my life getting hosed up by the Law

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Frog Act posted:

i've heard getting high starts giving a lot of people anxiety in their mid-20s even if they really enjoyed it before. i guess that correlates with responsibility as you grow up or something

It sounds like all your friends are wimps and are trying to normalize the condition of being a total bitch sissy.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

now as an alcoholic i have nothing to worry about except liver failure. cant get convicted for that!!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

wit posted:

I thought the thread title was hyperbole! You're doing a great impression of a hard drug user desperately trying to scrape as much out of their stash and into your system as possible. I've a mate who used to babble about absorption and speed or coke, they're not words recreational users or even snobs/drug bores use. That said, same mate told me if you put an e up your bum you get the comedown first then you come up hours afterwards so...

lol yeah whatever duder. taking an interest and finding out about the drugs you use = crackhead

Studies that Australians do on weed? Nah theyre all just babbling

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
these pot heads need to chill out and just smoke a blunt the natural way like god intended

fearlessflyingfish
Dec 24, 2014

Did you seriously pack drugs and candy for dinner?
I have a distinct policy when it comes to creating my drugs: nothing that's gonna blow me up.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I just want to get high, eat some stuff, entertain myself, go to sleep and get up for work the next day.

Rest of the U.S. Hurry the gently caress up already.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

I agree. I'd say as addicts go, here is the order, from smartest to dumbest:

1. alcoholics
2. heroin addicts
3. coke heads
4. crack heads
5. meth heads
6. pot heads

First person in this thread that knows poo poo about anything

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Splurgerwitzl posted:

You're a little bitch that isn't even old enough to legally drink, what do you know?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Hobohemian posted:

You're a little bitch that isn't even old enough to legally drink, what do you know?
I know when someone says something that's right and I know you're hella weird

W424
Oct 21, 2010

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

I agree. I'd say as addicts go, here is the order, from smartest to dumbest:

1. alcoholics
2. heroin addicts
3. coke heads
4. crack heads
5. meth heads
6. pot heads

Are you loving retarded? #1 is alcohol + benzos, who the gently caress just drinks? Otherwise correct.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

i think its heavily related to its legal status. most of my paranoia and why i stopped buying in the first place is i had started my for real career and driving around with weed in the car and smoking weed in my apartment became not enjoyable cause every sound was my life getting hosed up by the Law

Lol

Tofuslob
Jul 9, 2013

if you need concentrates to get high unless you are making edibles then you should probably take a tolerance break instead

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Frog Act posted:

probs because the US is bizarrely obsessed with bongs and concentrates instead of just smoking joints like normal people so you can just have a little bit instead of being ripper blazed constantly.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Stinky poo poo can rank up a room without even smoking.

I would like to eat again.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lol at alcohol being the smartest addicts. Maybe after their first three DUIs they learn to control themselves I suppose and become "smart" addicts.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

mdm posted:

lol at alcohol being the smartest addicts. Maybe after their first three DUIs they learn to control themselves I suppose and become "smart" addicts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYGoougMHSQ

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Tofuslob posted:

if you need concentrates to get high unless you are making edibles then you should probably take a tolerance break instead

yeah doing dabs always seems like a great idea until it's like three days later and you've been doing dabs morning noon and night and it's basically become a substitute for coffee but a substitute for coffee that has the side effect of making normal weed not really get you high

Plus I'm pretty sure it's got different cannabinoid ratios than flower because it never gives you that calming weed high. I mean hash is always kind of a jumpy high but wax just takes it to the whole next level

I have a friend who smokes co2 extracted wax all day every day, and he got diagnosed with this recently: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_hyperemesis_syndrome

Yeah thats right, weed will help your nausea but if you smoke enough dabs they will make you nauseous 24/7. The cure? Stop smoking dabs. Except my friend can't stop so he's still puking from his self-inflicted "i do too many dabs" syndrome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Splurgerwitzl posted:

definitely the first and last time anyone will ever say this about IzzyFnStradlin

• Locked thread