Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
It's the Weekend and there's no PIZZA THREAD???Seriously regretting the major I picked. I've only got $5 in my checking account and I've been dying for a slice of pie. Low and behold there's a subreddit on there called Random acts of Pizza, where you put on a sob story and people send you pizza for free! Let's make up a really good sob story and see how much pizza we can get.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Random_Acts_Of_Pizza/

I just want pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if reddit doesnt send me pizza i will loving kill myself irl

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

TEAYCHES posted:

if reddit doesnt send me pizza i will loving kill myself irl

same

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
you know it took me a while to realize that 'reddit' was a play on 'read it' and i was like :wth:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

my gay grandma died from lack of pizza please send pizza reddit

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
All I can do is continue to preach the gospel of never ever eating St. Louis style pizza.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

my gay grandma died from lack of pizza please send pizza reddit

I'm so sorry, if it makes you feel any better the redditards found some coupon codes http://www.reddit.com/r/Random_Acts_Of_Pizza/comments/iqmh3/when_ordering_a_dominos_pizza

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I need pizza to fuel my child raping fedora powers. Because reddit.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Rando posted:

All I can do is continue to preach the gospel of never ever eating St. Louis style pizza.

ive never had it but it doesnt look that bad. what substandard cheese and some other poo poo on a pizza, how is it any different from pizza hut or whatever

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene

lorn Wayne posted:

you know it took me a while to realize that 'reddit' was a play on 'read it' and i was like :wth:

holy poo poo

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

please reddit i just need one slice to get on the bus and get home to my wife and child

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

at least twice ive posted gbs threads asking for at least $10,000 from a random goon and i never got any response

begging doesnt work except on reddit, maybe ill try there

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

TEAYCHES posted:

ive never had it but it doesnt look that bad. what substandard cheese and some other poo poo on a pizza, how is it any different from pizza hut or whatever

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3664478&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Proselytizing? Yes.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Lol I saw a post where the moderators were telling all the pot heads to stop using this subreddit as a place to score free munchies.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

no one got any last night?

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
the problem with "randon acts of pizza" is that i don't want a "redditor" knowing my address.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

[Request] My three brothers and I live in the sewer and we really need pizza.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

[Request] My three brothers and I live in the sewer and we really need pizza.

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.
this little poo poo pisses me off

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

man virtually all o fthose posts are downvoted to 0. people on a site specifically for giving others free pizza seem to be very stingy and aggressive about who actually receives the za

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

I can't believe it took me that long to realize it was a TMNT reference.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
It's good to see you can turn your real life panhandling skills into tangible goods in the digital age. Thanks reddit.

Single Pizza Mom: It's my child's birthday. Use "daughter" or "son". Imply that you are female through how you write the post but don't say it outright. Talk about how you have no money because of some necessity/working screwing you in some way (think tips, cut hours, discrimination)/fender bender/lost your purse and will totally pay it forward when you get your debit card back/next paycheck.

Deadbeat Pizza Dad: See single pizza mom, but be pretty upfront that you are a degenerate druggie/gambler/bitcoiner and got in too deep/blew your kid's pizza money. Roleplay a helpless idiot inadvertent scumbag while being a literal scumbag! The goal is to make them dislike you but still buy you pizza.

Home Alone: Mom and dad (went somewhere/are stuck somewhere) and (forgot to give you pizza money/only left enough for yesterday/left me money but my rear end in a top hat older brother took it to [do a thing]/ban you from eating anything that isn't gluten-free free-range gmo free sugar free food)

Livejournal: Pretend to be a depressed/suicidal/abused/tumblr person. Don't be too over the top about it, do it kind of subtly. You can combine this with other ideas, or you can do my personal favorite and pick a pizza post that got pizza there but just crib it entirely with your subtle livejournal twist. This one is effective because it's not over the top and plays on sympathy without anyone having to believe your bullshit lies. No one has to believe your story because you're not selling a story. You're selling a state of mind.

G.I. PIZZAJOE: This one works best if you are traveling or live near a place someone who got off an airplane/bus/hitchhiking might be. Just tell some story about how you're stuck somewhere and lost your wallet or why you can't buy pizza. Like you need your money to travel to the next destination or something. You don't have to claim to be military, but that's certainly an angle. You could be traveling or take some livejournal ideas. Bonus points if you or a friend have a military uniform and can take a picture for them with r/freeshit on it.

Pizza Made My Day!: You just had the worst day/week/month/year ever, and there's only one thing that could make it better. Pizza. It's not about an extravagant story or series of unfortunate events, it's all about that one thing going really wrong that some neckbeards can relate to. Think like messy breakups/divorces, losing your wallet, getting mugged, putting your childhood pet down, accidentally running over your pet, losing the kids, not getting your dream job, getting fired, your junkie brother stealing your physical video game [console], some girl making fun of you when you asked her out, your dog/grandma/mom dying, your girlfriend getting an abortion behind your back, hell just think of something that someone somewhere might have an emotional reaction to and maybe you can make it work.

PixieDreamGirl posted:

I can't believe it took me that long to realize it was a TMNT reference.
If no one did it before I bet you could get a free pizza just for making someone laugh.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jan 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
All my time spent scamming in Runescape, neopets, and eve has come to this

It's time to do it for irl items and money

• Locked thread