Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
What did yall do on New Year's Eve?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
I smoked a pack of cigarettes with my friends at a party.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Jesus gently caress and you're just now waking up from your nicotine induced binge and blackout? You know it's like January 18th now right?

This should be a cautionary tale for anyone reading the OP: don't end up like my friend ODing on the nic' or like the OP turning tricks for his next fag.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
So what you're telling us is you spent the entire night with a face full of fags.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Ate cock

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Same thing I do every night, OP. Try to take over the world.

narf

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I was at some party with people I don't know and we smoked five blunts

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Same thing I do every night, OP. Try to take over the world.

narf
holy sh*t thats wacky and fresh :wth:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

matoi i like to imagine your avatars the anime version of batista from dexter

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I think I got hammered, gambled for a while, went home and passed out. This is the typical night for me, and I don't recall what I did on new years eve, but this is the safe answer for any "what did you do on [X} day" tyype of question for me.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
cocaine

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
I stayed in an empty house all by myself and cried.

Nekodoshi
Aug 4, 2007

I'm only as smart as the content of my posts.
Split a bottle of patron silver with my sister, I had like 4 shots and she kept stealing everything I poured after that. I remember being really pissed at her for it, because that bottle was $30 and supposed to last a while. Then we tried to watch some Family Guy and for the first time it was legit hilarious.

My birthday is on the 27th. Im probably going to smuggle some vodka and play video games. If i knew who to go to in this poo poo town Id grab a blunt while I was at it.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I got gonorrhea

DiCe69
Dec 21, 2014
played some video games

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

OP are you Jon Hendren trying to find poo poo for you next boring goonesque movie

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

I hardly ever get ill but during new years I was sick as gently caress out of nowhere

like I woke up and drank a glass of water because it was all I could do I felt so terrible but 2 minutes later I had the worst coughing fit ever and it shook up my insides to the point where i projectile vomited it all back up

it was still cold but weirdly viscous

happy 2015

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I sat around watching TV, then went to bed shortly after midnight. My Mother-In-law took Mrs. Genesplicer and me to the Rose Parade the next day, and we had to leave at 5AM. Okay, I've done the Rose Parade. I'm never doing it again. I never really liked the Rose Parade, but she presented us with the tickets and thought she was giving us the best treat ever. It was hard to explain to the old lady that we really didn't want to go, so we just humored her and sat in the stands as a bunch of high school bands and flower-bedecked floats went by. woo hoo.

But we did see the cast of "The Love Boat", so there's that.

Genesplicer fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Jan 19, 2015

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
swam out past the breakers and watched the world die

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i built a ziggurat to bridge heaven and earth

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I was invited into a wealthy family's social circle and had lunch with her later and talked about business.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Rage posted:

OP are you Jon Hendren trying to find poo poo for you next boring goonesque movie
hendrens trembling fat fingers, betraying his cowardly nature as he presents an egg to Smash Mouth. If u just stay still. he says. You dont even have to eat the egg i'll put the raw egg into your mouth and move your mouth with my hands (displaying his sausage fingers one of which has a pink hello Kitty bandage wrapped around it) Ill work your mouth. he says. not understanding that this is an unacceptable way to eat eggs. or to Feed eggs to another human being.

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Booked a table at Kettner's on Leicester Square and got wasted with my friends.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

smash mouth. hendren says. smash mouth do you have a small pee pee he says. because dont worry you don't have to be ashamed he says, his spectacled gaze cast aside and his eyelids flutterying coquettishly. if u have a small pee pee. ive got one too he tells smash mouth, ive got one too its right here he says. heres the micro Penis jon hendren says. here it is i'll show it to you. Jon hendrens @fart smash mouth egg eating event, egg challenge, smash mouth egg challenge, smash mouth eggs, steve harwell egg challenge, should-be-viral 90s, All Star, eggs, Internet, meme, smash mouth

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
found a way to suck my own dick using several wire hangers and old news papers

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

found a way to suck my own dick using several wire hangers and old news papers

sounds funny dude but exactly how did that work. it sounds real funny! and what was the process there

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
I smoked a cig with op

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
I drank alone!

Bodhidharma
Jul 2, 2011

"virgin no more! virgin no more!" i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob
I wasted too much money to get hammered. Talked to a Saudi for like an hour

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
Drank a liter of whiskey in a google hangout with other goons.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

small hendren posted:

I smoked a pack of cigarettes with my friends at a party.

Cool man. When you turn 21 poo poo gets wild.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Watched football.

I have no idea what game though because I watched so many bowl games that week everything just blurs together.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I play Street Fighter and Guilty Gear w/ the guys because I'm a fuckin nerd

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Me and the girlfriend stayed at home, I cooked dinner we had some wine and then hosed like rabbits till day break.

e: ok, that was bullshit, I actually staid at home hoping maybe one of my grandchildren would as much as send me an SMS wishing me a Happy New Year but no one did :smith:

e2: gently caress, to tell the truth I never even had any children :smithicide:

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jan 19, 2015

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Attended a wedding, drank $80 of scotch, wept, took a poo poo like a babies arm just after midnight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
At like, a ton of shrimp at this golf course buffet

• Locked thread