Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which one
wife in mom's body
mom in wife's body
View Results

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

McPhock posted:

Is Microwave still around? If he had a wife, he'd have to think pretty drat hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
Id make them gently caress eachother. epic win for me

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

MeLKoR posted:

Maybe a compromise? While you close your eyes and gently caress your mother\wife your wife\mother talks dirty in your ear?

The only sane compromise is to have sex with both of them, thereby equally distributing the shame and trauma. Freaky three-way, everybody.

social vegan posted:

my dick is gonna make this friday even fffreakier

:lol::lol:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

would be pretty gross to deposit semen inside your mum's dusty old womb. call me old fashioned

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

toggle posted:

would be pretty gross to deposit semen inside your mum's dusty old womb. call me old fashioned

Old fashioned people were all about the creepy incest. So I won't call you old fashioned.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Old fashioned people were all about the creepy incest. So I won't call you old fashioned.

ok you got me there.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Anyone who picks mom body is hosed up

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Anyone who picks mom body is hosed up

you pick mom heartsoul?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
slam mom holy grail

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
As with most all of life's problems this is pretty simply solved with violence. Wife body, smack its head into interdimensional marble slab a couple times, blammo.

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
They switch back?

I feel like the "finally there's time" guy with broken glasses from Twilight Zone.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
loving your mother's heartsoul is the only logical choice. the old bird might even learn something

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
if you choose your wife's heartsoul you are saying "yes, i can bring my mother's wrinkled paper bag vagina to orgasm"

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
From a "has no idea who they're asking" standpoint, the answers are as follows:

would have sex with wife's consciousness in mother's body:
You value your wife as a person rather than focus on her outward appearance.

would have sex with mother's consciousness in wife's body:
You focus on outward appearances more than what really matters which is what is inside.

As with all questions asked by insane people who don't even care to know 1. if you are married, 2. if your mother is dead, 3. if your wife or mother is more attractive, and whether they are more attractive as a person or physically (or both), 4. how susceptible to magical curses/hexes your family is; this question reveals more about whoever asks it. So it is clear that mookface is some manner of deranged person and we ought to keep away from mookface. Far away.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

but what if ur mom was oprah or anyone else who has both an incredible heart and killer body

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Suicide Sam E. posted:

From a "has no idea who they're asking" standpoint, the answers are as follows:

would have sex with wife's consciousness in mother's body:
You value your wife as a person rather than focus on her outward appearance.

would have sex with mother's consciousness in wife's body:
You focus on outward appearances more than what really matters which is what is inside.

As with all questions asked by insane people who don't even care to know 1. if you are married, 2. if your mother is dead, 3. if your wife or mother is more attractive, and whether they are more attractive as a person or physically (or both), 4. how susceptible to magical curses/hexes your family is; this question reveals more about whoever asks it. So it is clear that mookface is some manner of deranged person and we ought to keep away from mookface. Far away.

nah, he's just Canadian

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i want to cut off my human being dick, and eat it. i am NOT a troon. that is not what, this is about. im just a loving huge human being and i want to eat my own dick. i love to poo poo in my own dick.

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Does it even matter if they're gonna switch anyway when you cum?

Or is there a time delay involved?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
this is realy gross even for gbs grats :cry::fh:

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I'd gently caress both of them, just to be safe.

Edit: If my mother is dead, does that mean my wife would have a corpse body?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'd gently caress corpse wife also my fav tim burton movie

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think I'd rather gently caress my dad in my dad's body. Why isn't that an option?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Poll should have just been:

Would you rather:
[ ] gently caress your dad

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
If I do moms body, wife's mind, after returning to reality, will my mom know that I ravaged her? If not, it can just be me and my wife's secret and we can move away and only talk to my mom through emails

DaveSplitter posted:

I'd gently caress both of them, just to be safe.

Edit: If my mother is dead, does that mean my wife would have a corpse body?

And your wife would have creepy ghost mind

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

[x] gently caress your dad

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
[x] gently caress your dad

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
[x] No gently caress you dad

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
[X] gently caress youre dad

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

gently caress me just like your father

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
A lotta goons gonna knock up they moms

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Fetus Tree posted:

A lotta goons gonna knock up they moms

help i impregnated my mother
all new 8/9 central

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
how long after sex do they switch back

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

how long after sex do they switch back

After conception

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
If you get this question wrong, they stay in the wrong bodies as punishment. Your wife hates you for ruining her body and not being attracted to her anymore. Your mother runs off to have a hot, younger woman life. She also sends you awkward, explicit selfies. This is the Hell you hath wrought.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Have you ever been watching tv or something with your mum and then oedipus gets brought up? It's real awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

krampster2 posted:

Have you ever been watching tv or something with your mum and then oedipus gets brought up? It's real awkward.

no but once she rented Even Cowgirls Get the Blues and had no idea what it was about

super awkward movie night

• Locked thread