Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

the phone hosed it all up. was trying to say the modem noise should have had the macOS duck 'quack' sound too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

the phone hosed it all up. was trying to say the modem noise should have had the macOS duck 'quack' sound too

i still don't get it and i'm not afraid to say so.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

wild eep would be good too

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i still don't get it and i'm not afraid to say so.

:getout:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

A dangerous new code that can light printers on fire has hit the streets.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hackers can turn your printer into a bomb!

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i am seeing this show on tv right now and it has little bow wow i think. he wished he could be like mike that one time and his wish came true!

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Lil Bow Wow (real name: Curtis Jackson) is going to invent a rap that gets rid of the computer viruses. It's going to have some major flow and bring the viruses to their knees.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Lil Bow Wow (real name: Curtis Jackson) is going to invent a rap that gets rid of the computer viruses. It's going to have some major flow and bring the viruses to their knees.

eenie meenie miney mo, stop a virus with your flow, now it's time so here we go, hack the cloud and make it... snow?

Deacon of Delicious
Aug 20, 2007

I bet the twist ending is Dracula's dick-babies

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

eenie meenie miney mo, stop a virus with your flow, now it's time so here we go, hack the cloud and make it... snow?

den :nsa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
hackers killed my family. it's why I wake up every morning bow wow

• Locked thread