Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
was jesus white?

[edit] is god white?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
god is asian, but jesus was black

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

god LESS america

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Hungry Joe posted:

Wut u mean "you people"

You know.... your people. Your moslem terrorists. Frankly , I am sick and tired of it. It bad enough you people killed Jesus, and now I gotta put up with your godless american hates. Look, I just want you and your people out of my country. I am scared of you, I don't want to die nor do I want to convert to Islam to believe in your atheist god. I won't have it, and if you try , I'd rather die a hero. So just please leave my country, it not your anyway. You are not even born here, so I don't know why you want to be here trying to change our ways by praying to your athiest god everyday. I dont think I should have to tolerate your intolerant religion.

Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

Hingehead posted:

No. you got it all wrong, for gently caress sake, do you people know anything? why are you dumb? Ok look, Jesus is the son of God, he died for owl sins ok and also jesus is god, that mean you cant nail god to the cross. where your common sent, you human being? Lastly, it was the evil muslim that hung jesus, not the christian jew and italians. You need to brush up your history, boy.

John 18:

38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.

39 But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?

40 Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.

19:

1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him.

2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe,

3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands.

4 Pilate therefore went forth again, and saith unto them, Behold, I bring him forth to you, that ye may know that I find no fault in him.

5 Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And Pilate saith unto them, Behold the man!

6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.

7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

• Locked thread