Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

iSheep posted:

nobody should live in california

It does cost a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
that is like one out of many problems it has.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
I feel only disgust for all living things and pray for a quick and painless death each night only to wake up each morning beside my barren wife and her sunken eyes always staring always accusing she knows

she

k
N
O
W
S

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

drat horror queefs posted:

I feel only disgust for all living things and pray for a quick and painless death each night only to wake up each morning beside my barren wife and her sunken eyes always staring always accusing she knows

she

k
N
O
W
S

They would say I'm crazy for sleeping with a corpse, but the eyes hold no judgement and that is love beyond any measure.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

spacemang_spliff posted:

but even that become work.

you think that even lebron jaymez doesn't sometimes wish he could just not go to practice and take the day off. he's got days where he's just "gently caress this. my boss is a dick and I can't wait to go home get drunk or something"

creative work is dynamic and changing. There is a grind sure but its not more then 40%. Thats pretty good. Honestly the best thing t do for financial safety is to not perform service for money but to make a product for money. A service requires your time over and over a product requires your time once per product and then it becomes a passive revenue stream. All of us have unique and interesting views and interests, how you go about turning those things into $$$ is up to you. You cant buy happiness but you can push yourself in a direction YOU want to go and hopefully you can find real happiness and monetary reward.

Take my cousin, the guy has nothing going on but he lives/loves smoking weed. Well he turned that into growing weed (legally) and now he is making drat good money taking care of plants. He doesnt even try to maximize the plant profit. He wants to make the best quality he can. Thats the difference between a job and a career.

Everyone should watch jiro dreams of sushi.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
I killed myself cuz of this thread my dumb retard blood is on ur hands OP

*~u have been visiited by the ennui ghost repost a poo poo to 5 ohter gaylords or feel nothign~*

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

drat horror queefs posted:

I killed myself cuz of this thread my dumb retard blood is on ur hands OP

*~u have been visiited by the ennui ghost repost a poo poo to 5 ohter gaylords or feel nothign~*

Then you've already accomplished the most that any of us will ever accomplish.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
what if your dreams are wild desperation fantasies that you don't really care about because you're trapped in a cage of complacency and easy instant gratification... just asking for a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Splurgerwitzl posted:

what if your dreams are wild desperation fantasies that you don't really care about because you're trapped in a cage of complacency and easy instant gratification... just asking for a friend

same but i'm that friend.

• Locked thread