Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Two Beans posted:

John Cena is Superman.
Sting is Batman.
Together they saved the Justice League from the clutches of Levesque Luthor.

Ziggler is The Flash, Erick Rowan is Swamp Thing. Ryback is uh...Aquaman, I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Catpiss Neverclean posted:

ASSention got buried by legends.

Damien Pacdow.

Natalya showed up twice.

STANG.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

I think Brock was trying to F-5 the Big Show, but he put to much power into it and just AA'd him instead.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

TheJoker138 posted:

Ziggler is The Flash, Erick Rowan is Swamp Thing. Ryback is uh...Aquaman, I guess?

Ryback is Cyborg, christ.

AngryCaterpillar
Feb 1, 2007

I DREW THIS

Rhonne posted:

I think Brock was trying to F-5 the Big Show, but he put to much power into it and just AA'd him instead.

You FU'd up

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

TheJoker138 posted:

So Harper's Solomon Grundy?

Fitting.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

armoredgorilla posted:

Ryback is Cyborg, christ.

No, Big E is Cyborg. Racist.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Vince got his original Survivor Series ending tonight with Cena instead of Ziggler. I bet he's just tickled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Borrowed Ladder posted:

FOUR pictures of Cena on that shirt? Have there ever been four pictures of one guy on a shirt?

because MLK

• Locked thread