Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Agree to build Keystone but only if it's flesh coloured

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

SubponticatePoster posted:

Nominate himself to the Supreme Court. Replacing Scalia or Thomas

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
-lethal injection is outlawed and replaced by the pie coaster from What WOuld you Do (only 90 kids will get this one)

-an infrastructure project to bring sewers into the digital age. there is no reason why a 1st world nation should have an analog sewer system in the YOOL 2013.

-reanimate a sex-changed version of ronald reagan pumped full of melanin and gay-hypnotized. Gay black lady reagan will be the new secretary of putdowns

-cash for drunkers: rebate program where you can trade in alcohol for free government weed

-Formation of the new Department of Keef, headed by chief keef. Very vaguely defined universal powers extended to this office

-finally handle the wild hog problem that is plaguing the plains states

-fix the weather. make the weather good again. do it

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
Nominate Vincent Bugliosi to the Supreme Court as a tenth Justice.

Switch the names of the Defense and Education Departments.

Or Energy and Veteran's Affairs.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Declare war on the aliens in the Kuiper Belt.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
Rename the USS Gerald R. Ford the USS Millennium Falcon.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
some more ideas from the D&D chat thread from a question of if you could have one amendment (full communism excluded)

mine were:
-an amendment enshrining the right to dog ownership. as in,, dogs own the american people. nightly, the hounds are released on the town. can you run with the pack or are you gonna roll over and play dead???
-legalized dueling rights (yu gi oh cards only)
-the first partition of america
-ban all taxes, replace it with every citizen being subjected to a beam that drains a certain amount of life essence from you. life beam will have to be invented.
-repeal of the religious establishment clause of the first amendment. pledge of allegiance is replaced with the nicene creed.
-repeal of the religious establishment clause of the first amendment. pledge of allegiance is replaced with the president's speech from Independence Day as a state religious cult centering on bill paxton is instituted
-right of raiding: first-nation peoples' rights to a nomadic lifestyle protected as the great plains are turned back into a bison-supporting grassland, allowing those of the """correct ancestry""" to travel from place to place hunting without being impeded by fences, local customs, laws etc.. To assist the process they shall be given police uniforms
-addition to the first amendment that specifies hacking, trolling and other shady cyber activities are "really cool and you should do them, all the time"
-ban on white chocolate. christ why does it exist
-an amendment to the eighth amendment: the month of March renamed Death March, and one unlucky social group is selected every year by televised audience poll to take a forced relocation into the sea
-along that line, a Logan's Run amendment
-gold standard
-presidency replaced with silicon valley programmers' aristocracy
-an eighth day is added to the week, it is called "funday" and it's only recess, cartoons and ice cream with no chores allowed!
-prohibition of cancer and other infectious diseases
-amendment making clear that all orders of impressment by foreign naval powers do not apply to american citizens. we need to stand strong against britain.
-abolition of speed limits
-partial communism amendment (with a stealth full communism rider attached)

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

get the scientists working on the tube technology immediately

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Declare a national language, Esperanto

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
enable DK mode/big heads mode for the 2016 primaries

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Rodatose posted:

-kush for drunkers

Ftfy

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
He's gonna perform some wicked microagressions on y'all.

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Reorganizes the Secret Service into a Gaddafi-style all-female personal bodyguard unit. Except all white women.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts
Go metric.

agent_wildflower
Sep 7, 2011

Sometimes you guys go too far.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mods please ban this idiot fucker

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

mods please ban this idiot fucker

For shame.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Presidential memorandum clarifying that it is OK for me to say the "n word" if it's in the context of karaoke. Dirt Off Your Shoulder is really hard to do with good flow otherwise :(
Law requiring that on Thursdays, all white people may only be addressed as "Hey you, boy" until we all KNOW WHAT WE DID.
Make mixed race an option for race on drivers license forms (why the gently caress isn't this available, I'm only 50% white but they forced me to pick W).
Treaty with Hispanic countries requiring locals to refer to caucasian tourists as "whitebacks" at all times.
Law where buying a ticket to an all-inclusive resort actually causes you to be dumped in a bad part of town in whatever country you were going to pretend to visit. Wow, Jamaica is beautiful.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Challenge every sitting Republican to a duel to the death, one at a time. Starting with Joe Wilson.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol i called for the literal execution of a dude, but this is monstrous

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Accretionist posted:

Declare war on the aliens in the Kuiper Belt.

Actually this gives me an idea...get space funding to increase by promising that he and several other prominent Democrats will agree to live in the Kuiper Belt and never set foot on Earth again as soon as it's possible.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Declare the Kuiper Belt the 51st state and give NASA $1t in annual funding to beat the loving Chinese there.

edit: Manifest Destiny in space. I want America to clear 100 billion citizens before the first Ruskie gets past Jupiter.

Accretionist fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Jan 23, 2015

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
Have a sex-change and become the first black female president of the United States, just to irritate Hilary Clinton.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Alternatively, executive pardon all prisoners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Orange Devil posted:

Alternatively, executive pardon all prisoners.

Pardon all black and Hispanic drug possession prisoners, move all white-collar motherfuckers to maximum security general population prisons. See how people like Bernie Madoff handle the AN.

• Locked thread