Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Walsh: “If I had known that I would have to pay if Alex did not go, then I would have paid you the money, no problem. I do not like fighting with people, and would prefer to settle this amicably.”

Lawrence: “I don’t like fighting with people either, and was not best impressed when Derek turned up on my doorstep, and said you won’t get any money out of me, rather rudely. I do admit it rattled me.”

seriously how are you a country britain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

everyone is a loving idiot. but in every country

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
when intellectual rigor turns to rigor mortis

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Lol if you don't settle arguments with guns.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

SHOTGUN REGULAR posted:

Walsh: “If I had known that I would have to pay if Alex did not go, then I would have paid you the money, no problem. I do not like fighting with people, and would prefer to settle this amicably.”

Lawrence: “I don’t like fighting with people either, and was not best impressed when Derek turned up on my doorstep, and said you won’t get any money out of me, rather rudely. I do admit it rattled me.”

seriously how are you a country britain

they are giant women with penis's it's why they have sex with muslims non stop.

• Locked thread