Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Weener Beater posted:

My favorites....

this show was such a trainwreck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'ts wrong to eat anything that looks as creepy as those motherfuckers. Thank god they have to stay in the sea.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Darkman Fanpage posted:

this show was such a trainwreck
500 billion years in the future, it will be hailed as a masterpiece by leaping squids

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Frog Act posted:

have you seen how smart those motherfuckers are?

this is the equivalent to getting knocked to the ground in a fight and making GBS threads your pants to look more like the dirt

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

500 billion years in the future, it will be hailed as a masterpiece by leaping squids

But..but, Science and computer animation!!!!

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
I don't understand all the octopus hate in this thread. Can't you all go back to hating chimpanzees like normal people?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i want to eat a toucan served in a bowl fashioned out of his own bill

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
it's not wrong to eat anything, including humans, but you shouldn't eat humans because it causes brain disease

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

next u'll say we can't eat jews

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

ive also heard its wrong to suck cocktopus but i aint quitting that either
i dont wanna be right

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Coxswain Balls posted:

Octopus is pretty much the best animal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmnTA2s-seo

This lady's channel is a ton of videos of just chillin' out and playing with wild octopuses. So jealous of her octo-pals.

Does this lady call her ripped up octopus George?

retard

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Pththya-lyi posted:

They'd have to evolve longer lifespans; they get 5 years tops (and that's in ideal conditions).

In fact I think their short lifespans are the main reason they're not in a position to knock us humans off our throne

turtles and octopi will combine their powers of longevity and cleverness and destroy us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Baby octopus salad is so much fun. It's like eating little sea monsters. Makes me feel gigantic.

• Locked thread