Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I used to be able to hover over the 'main' button and get back to gbs or the main menu, now there's some stupid loving gap and the 'hover over the main button' maneuver is useless.

get yer poo poo together lowtax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
It can be hard to not click the logout button on a tablet because its right under your control panel link. Why do we have two buttons that log you out anyway?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The small suggestions thread that linked to in the sticky in QCS is closed. Get it together Ralph.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3694678

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The rent is too drat high

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
Wow I could barely get past the 1st page, you guys are the lowest bunch of ignorant fucktards that has ever existed on the internet, please Lowtax gas this loving thread and permaban everyone in it, if I have to be banned as well then it will be a worthy sacrifice.

I remember making a thread asking "why does GBS hate news threads?" and now I completely loving understand, you idiots should only be allowed to say "I'm gay", "I'm going to poop" or one of the other numerous unfunny catchphrases on GBS because obviously none of you are able to do even a second of critical thinking.

shut this loving forum down.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Stoic Commie posted:

Wow I could barely get past the 1st page, you guys are the lowest bunch of ignorant fucktards that has ever existed on the internet, please Lowtax gas this loving thread and permaban everyone in it, if I have to be banned as well then it will be a worthy sacrifice.

I remember making a thread asking "why does GBS hate news threads?" and now I completely loving understand, you idiots should only be allowed to say "I'm gay", "I'm going to poop" or one of the other numerous unfunny catchphrases on GBS because obviously none of you are able to do even a second of critical thinking.

shut this loving forum down.

:siren: I'm going to poop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
not enough memes

• Locked thread