Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
SJ you are a approaching SA2k levels of posting. You were ready to executed Bill Belichick and burn your Brady jersey when this first came out and you've swung to the complete other extreme. Just my goodness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

AAA DOLFAN posted:

SJ you are a approaching SA2k levels of posting. You were ready to executed Bill Belichick and burn your Brady jersey when this first came out and you've swung to the complete other extreme. Just my goodness

Are you ever not policing peoples posting here like some forums hall monitor? Relax dude lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Because its funny as gently caress to watch you people flip the gently caress out about it.

No one actually thinks they cheated to win the 3 super bowls, but saying "The pats have never won a Super Bowl since Spygate" causes you people to absolutely flip your poo poo and its really funny.

Oddly enough it's usually the people bringing up Spygate who "flip" their "poo poo". They get real mad when you go "everyone else was doing the same poo poo".

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

If we all could have only been as level-headed and objective about this as you have been.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Groovelord Neato posted:

Oddly enough it's usually the people bringing up Spygate who "flip" their "poo poo". They get real mad when you go "everyone else was doing the same poo poo".

The classic comeback of "no you are the turd lord"

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

African AIDS cum posted:

Are you ever not policing peoples posting here like some forums hall monitor? Relax dude lol

Lol boy this means a lot from Mr. PM himself

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You said something counterfactual to my experience, I said nothing of you personally.

People actually do say they cheated their way to 3 Super bowls thing too so it's also weird you'd say that never happens.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Feb 1, 2015

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

NC-17 posted:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2696227

A year before Spygate, the Dolphins obliterated the Patriots in a December game, completely shutting them out. Dolphins players after the game bragged about having video of the Patriots' signals. Nothing happened.

Did you even read your article? It wasn't the video of their signals

They used the video to get the audio of Tom Brady's signals. They learned his line calls and his audibles. He didn't change them. Patriots are pretty much absolved of this one but don't make up poo poo from the past

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Have the pats been proven to not be using voodoo magic? I'm just asking questions, folk.

bill belichick peed on the balls then inflated them to heat them up.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

all pats fans and everyone that lives north of New York City is a turd lord by default

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

New York sucks so I don't know why you don't include them too.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

This is my favorite news story ever. Sports Journalism.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Groovelord Neato posted:

New York sucks so I don't know why you don't include them too.

Coming out dropping bombs in this thread.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
so who here is good with adding this to the list of Patriots transgressions and hold it against them forever irrespective of whether they did anything wrong. i'm good with it

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Homestar Runner posted:

so who here is good with adding this to the list of Patriots transgressions and hold it against them forever irrespective of whether they did anything wrong. i'm good with it

I am pro giving the patriots a nobody believes in us vibe

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

evilweasel posted:

I am pro giving the patriots a nobody believes in us vibe

If I was some sort of malevolent entity capable of dictating reality, I'd make it so that no fan of any team could ever say things like "no one believes in us" or "we need to focus on X."

Look, dicknuts, you are not on the field so you don't need to focus on poo poo, unless that poo poo is successfully making my sandwich right, member of the underclass.

Also my stormtroopers would be dragging people out of their homes for saying "elite" and "fraud" to be forced to their knees, shot in the back of the head, then fed to dogs.

Sash! fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Feb 1, 2015

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Thank you everyone that gave the Patriots grief over this stupid loving non-story, I credit it with giving them that extra push they needed to keep fighting in the last seconds to win the game. If it wasn't for you, this never would have happened.

:911:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Because its funny as gently caress to watch you people flip the gently caress out about it.

No one actually thinks they cheated to win the 3 super bowls, but saying "The pats have never won a Super Bowl since Spygate" causes you people to absolutely flip your poo poo and its really funny.

WHAT.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

The same year you were proven to cheat again. Enjoy having two asterisks.

Nov 6, 2002

lol enjoy your dynasty - woops

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

NC-17 posted:

The future of Wilson is Tom Brady. The future of Tom Brady is Peyton Manning. Next year.

Nov 6, 2002

The future of the Seahawks is DOLLAH DOLLAH GET PAID.

Just wait till that world class defense signs with the highest bidder and Wilson is left without someone to bail his rear end out for half the game.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

NC-17 posted:

The future of the Seahawks is DOLLAH DOLLAH GET PAID.

Just wait till that world class defense signs with the highest bidder and Wilson is left without someone to bail his rear end out for half the game.

You playoff posters really don't pay attention. Our defense is already signed.

Nov 6, 2002

Yeah totally just here for the playoffs.

But that is amazing they have Chancellor and Sherman signed long term already.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Thanks all.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Cum. Everywhere.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

how many victims will mcmagic claim tomorrow?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

NC-17 posted:

Enjoy your still being able to fit all your teams rings on one hand :smugdog:

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Cum. Everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Sash! posted:

Enjoy your still being able to fit all your teams rings on one hand :smugdog:

I'd like to thank the steelers organization for their invaluable help in securing #4 by gifting us Blount when Ridley went down.

• Locked thread