Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
There was a crazy mix up and a dead lady wound up inhabiting my body, not like posessing it but sharing it really. It was p. awkward at first but we learned to work together to make sure her estate went to somebody who actually deserved it and not this superhot british lady who was actually really quite bad and basically scamming the lady. In the meantime we had a lot of crazy adventures where she controlled half my body and I controlled the other half and you should have seen what she did when I had to pull out my penis to go pee!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
that time i ripped a wicked huge fart right at your mom, OP

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Pretty sure i just got an STD

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
there was another time I rode my motorcycle back in time to the old west and there were a few funny parts but then I actually wound up loving my own grandma so that really kind of ruins the story :(

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what did she do to your penis?

morocco
Jan 21, 2015

by Ralp
i love gbs!

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Orkin Mang posted:

what did she do to your penis?

lol she was just really into touching it and kept tap-tap-tapping it to get the rest of the pee out. It was actually kind of awkward at the time but funny in retrospect, I think she may have been a virgin when she was alive lol

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
I am Skeleton Jelly

i am skellington jeggy

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

yo sup

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
saw a great post on gbs a while back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morocco
Jan 21, 2015

by Ralp
i think im the gayest gbs poster... anyone agree LOL!

• Locked thread