Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Yes, I use a refrigerator to chill my drinks to a perfect temperature without additives, because I am a middle class, first world person who lives in the 21st century.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jomo
Jul 11, 2009
Fill up my glass straight from the tap and down it in one go, it's water not Ardbeg. Or is the water too strong for you?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Soviet Russians standing around a garbage can fire with a cauldron boiling in the middle of winter. "Curse the bourgeoisie for poisoning our tap water so boil order is in effect," spits the babushka, "never again will I enjoy water cold."

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
i am currently enjoying a water with no ice, op

normally there i would drink it with ice, but the one i am currently drinking does not have any ice.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

i am currently enjoying a water with no ice, op

normally there i would drink it with ice, but the one i am currently drinking does not have any ice.

recently i was considering getting a new av and the exact same title you have. thought it would be original but no you stole it already, you bastard that was my fav movie quote

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
I am drinking water that I just poured from the tap and it is super nice

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Khanstant posted:

just put your head in the sink and drink from the faucet

life pro tips

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
ice is just water

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
I only drink Veen and there is no way in gods hell that I am contaminating that with some lovely impure ice cubes.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
It's fuckin cold as poo poo here for half the year why the gently caress would i waste my time and energy filling my water cup with ice?

get real

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

RedLobster posted:

It comes out the tap cold enough.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i almost never had water with ice.

then again, i live in a freezing hellhole.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

The Mad Archivist posted:

Ice water is nice if your fridge comes with an ~ice machine~ built in but it's hardly essential. What *is* essential is some kinda water filter because city water is nasty as fuuuuuck and lmao @ the suckers buying bottled water

your jealousy of superior American ice-making technology is so transparent :smugdog:

"some kinda filter?" how does anything less than reverse osmosis approach acceptable? :rolleyes:

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I just fill a nalgene and drink that

Don't give a gently caress about filtered water, ice water, crystal light water, rear end water, activated alkaline water, hard water, soft water... Like wtf, water is hella good by itself

Artificial Idiocy
Jul 11, 2008
I only drink my own urine, directly from the tap

0 footprint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I like my water cool but not frosty cold, so I don't put ice in it.

• Locked thread