Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Daedra posted:

I was the aids gorilla

but how did the aids gorilla get aids?

by me, a bat who lived an isolated life in a cave for most of my life.

i then died.

of aids. bat aids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Andy Gibb

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I was the syphilis that killed Al Capone.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I was some guy who drunk drove once, got caught and arrested for DUI, then got raped & murdered in prison.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014

Daedra posted:

I was the aids gorilla

Let's gently caress

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
slime mold

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Frostwerks posted:

was this a thing

Yeah there were 2 major sinkholes near Chichen Itza that peasants got chucked down.

One theory was that they killed all the smart or uppity peasant kids so they wouldn't revolt against the ruling class.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i was kong fu xi's lazy rear end brother who just sat around and smoked weed all day, still gave him a couple sick quotes though

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I was a martini glass that that sack of poo poo Winston Churchill dropped and broke when he was drunk. Soon after, the fat sack of crap died and no one ever cleaned me up and gave me a proper burial. There I sat, moldering for decades until a historian found me and swept me into a bin. Now I'm that bottle opener that you dropped between the fridge and the counter when you were in college. I'm stuck in this wretched, dark place and I hate Hate HATE you!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I was Thutmose III and then his son. Was a disappointment to myself.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

The White Dragon posted:

i was kong fu xi's lazy rear end brother who just sat around and smoked weed all day, still gave him a couple sick quotes though

You mean his older brother? Zhongni means "second son" and the way that has generally been interpreted is that his older brother was retarded/disabled. He wasn't lazy, he was in need of help and understanding!

DIE ABLEIST CIS SCUM!

(I'm Kaiser Billy II reborn)

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I was a low ranking Ustasha functionary who regretted everything fairly quickly

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a mongol warrior

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Bert Roberge posted:

Yeah there were 2 major sinkholes near Chichen Itza that peasants got chucked down.

One theory was that they killed all the smart or uppity peasant kids so they wouldn't revolt against the ruling class.

I was a Spanish guy a little too young to loot the Aztecs so I was on the next lot of ships, but when we got to the Yucatan to go after these rumored Mayan guys they were scattered and didn't have anything worth stealing because they killed all their smart people and had no one to maintain their infrastructure or figure out a proper crop rotation schedule for the lovely soil. I mean we killed them all anyway, at least those we could find, but still, it's not the same when you can't fire a cannon into a crowd and kill dozens in one shot, then steal their stuff.

Then I got mercury poisoning from working in the goldfields and tried to eat my own hands and died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

IronClaymore posted:

I was a Spanish guy a little too young to loot the Aztecs so I was on the next lot of ships, but when we got to the Yucatan to go after these rumored Mayan guys they were scattered and didn't have anything worth stealing because they killed all their smart people and had no one to maintain their infrastructure or figure out a proper crop rotation schedule for the lovely soil. I mean we killed them all anyway, at least those we could find, but still, it's not the same when you can't fire a cannon into a crowd and kill dozens in one shot, then steal their stuff.

Then I got mercury poisoning from working in the goldfields and tried to eat my own hands and died.

The only better way to go than mercury poisoning is silver nitrate poisoning.

RIP Papa Smurf

• Locked thread