Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
should i read it y/n

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
yeah and then quote it at your friend in a breathy whisper

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

please orate it for all of us u selfish fuc

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Dyna Soar posted:

should i read it y/n

Do you feature in it? Is it a slash fiction of you and your friend? Sounds like you're being sent a clear signal here, no more friendzone for you! :cheers:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

You should write a Dear Penthouse letter that starts with 'my friend just wrote an erotic story for hustler magazine'.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

she said "i will show you my vagina," and did

"that's pretty cool," i said, because it was pretty cool. "i will now put my penis into the vagina you have shown me"

"okay," she said. then i did. it was good.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
DId they get paid?

I knew a journalist who briefly had a job writing fake letters from women for some lads mag letters page.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

a pipe smoking dog posted:

DId they get paid?

I knew a journalist who briefly had a job writing fake letters from women for some lads mag letters page.

yeah he got paid. he's a freelancer, has a steady job but writes all sorts of stuff on the side

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

social vegan posted:

please orate it for all of us u selfish fuc

Mod challenge!?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Mr. Pumroy posted:

"that's pretty cool," i said, because it was pretty cool. "i will now put my penis into the vagina you have shown me"

Leaked Fifty Shades sequel script?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
hey i know someone that did something

stfu bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Mr. Pumroy posted:

:frogon:

• Locked thread