Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Notmypants
Jan 3, 2014

Pants pants moose pants.
he dumbass in front of us started looking frantically for their wallet after hearing how much it would cost. It never occured to them that the cashier might actually ask them for money in exchange for products.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

illestG
Oct 8, 2009

-uses self check out-

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

"I'll take it."
Acquires remaining merchandise to assert superiority.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
*is old and infirm yet intentionally chooses to use the self check-out and take 3,000 years, laughing to himself as pissed young people send death stares at him*

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
here i am at the grocery store, in line for the cash

good times

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
*gets groceries delivered*

*doesn't leave apartment for weeks at a time*

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Mozi posted:

here i am at the grocery store, in line for the cash

good times

im in line for the cash here at the grocery store, as well

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
ah, well met. the cash is my favorite part of being in line at the grocery store, here, where we both are right now

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
*Goes through express lane with a full cart*
*Chuckles to cashier about not realizing their mistake until too late while standing around a dozen other people either using hand baskets or carrying a single item"

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lol if when the cashier tells you your total you don't politely say "no thank you", grab your groceries and stroll out the door

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Mozi posted:

ah, well met. the cash is my favorite part of being in line at the grocery store, here, where we both are right now

it is my first time here. when do we get the cash here in the grocery store line

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

[INT DAYTIME, SELF CHECKOUT]
JOSH SCANS R RATED DVD, MUST WAIT FOR ATTENDANT
JOSH SCANS ALCOHOL, MUST WAIT TO ATTENDANT
JOSH SCANS COOLAID PACKET, SCALE CANNOT DETECT WEIGHT, MUST WAIT TO ATTENDANT
KIOSK DOES NOT ACCEPT CASH AT THIS TIME

Notmypants
Jan 3, 2014

Pants pants moose pants.

Amateur Saboteur posted:

lol if when the cashier tells you your total you don't politely say "no thank you", grab your groceries and stroll out the door

pro tier

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Notmypants posted:

he dumbass in front of us started looking frantically for their wallet after hearing how much it would cost. It never occured to them that the cashier might actually ask them for money in exchange for products.

i wish this OP would check itself out

Amateur Saboteur posted:

legit lol'd @ this

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

it is my first time here. when do we get the cash here in the grocery store line

soon, i hope! i have big plans for my grocery cash - have you ever heard of something called bits coin?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
no whats that is it like cash

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

it's like a mutual fund share

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
if a tree falls in the forest and there is no-one to hear it it doesn't make a sound, as we all know. bitcoin works the same way!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
come on lady let's move it along I have very important things to do
as a responsible adult I hinge the productive flow of my day on whether or not the strangers in front of me at the grocery store take 2 minutes longer than average to perform a given task

no wait I'm just a cancerous lump of misdirected rage maybe I should just calm the gently caress down and stop projecting the misery of my failed existence onto the passive actions of innocent strangers

nah I'll slam my money down and grunt at the cashier that'll shake the sillies out

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
sometimes i yell and swear at other drivers (with my windows up of course) that don't use their turn signals but hope they don't see me because then it would be awkward

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I am the kind but special boy bagging your raw meats and vegetables in the same bag.

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

I like going to the express lane with one cheap item and pay for it by very slowly writing a check.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

BossRighteous posted:

I am the kind but special boy bagging your raw meats and vegetables in the same bag.

I am the awkward smile while thinking about the pros and cons of eugenics

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
One time I was at the cashier and realized I left my debit card in my car because I had just paid for gas. I was mortified.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Demonachizer posted:

One time I was at the cashier and realized I left my debit card in my car because I had just paid for gas. I was mortified.

You should have been you loving human garbage

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
i am the retarded failed reject cashier who gets all flustered when you try to give me change after i have already typed the numbers into the register and cant do math.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.

BossRighteous posted:

[INT DAYTIME, SELF CHECKOUT]
JOSH SCANS R RATED DVD, MUST WAIT FOR ATTENDANT
JOSH SCANS ALCOHOL, MUST WAIT TO ATTENDANT
JOSH SCANS COOLAID PACKET, SCALE CANNOT DETECT WEIGHT, MUST WAIT TO ATTENDANT
KIOSK DOES NOT ACCEPT CASH AT THIS TIME
lol every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme