Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
i know liberals thinkt he wounded knee massacre was like the worst thing ever but look at this

quote:

The Ghost Dance was a Native American religious movement that occurred in the late 1800s, often practiced by the Sioux Indians. It often consisted of a circle dance, invented by the Indian leader Wovoka, or better known by his white name, Jack Wilson. Wilson was convinced that God talked to him and told him directly that by practicing the Ghost Dance, the white man would be wiped off the earth and the Native American ancestors would come back to live in peace with the remaining Native Americans for the rest of eternity. This religion quickly spread throughout the entire west and Native American tribes. This dance was given this name by white settlers who were frightened by this spiritual dance, saying that it had a ghostly aura around it, hence the name. This started the push to bring US troops into the Dakotas where the Sioux were most prominent and where the Ghost Dance was being practiced the most.[1]

see, the wounded knee massacre was actually in self defenxe,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
hmmm very sage like

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYzRbdHvb3s

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Morkyz posted:

i know liberals think everything was like the worst thing ever but look they can kill themselves and shut up.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

wtf people not even looking at my thread before they post...

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
but bananas are like the least juicy fruit you can eat so i dont know

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Morkyz posted:

wtf people not even looking at my thread before they post...

look at this human being

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

TOILETLORD posted:

look at this human being

Yes, that's exactly what I'm asking for, but also the rest of the thread, not just me.

Also I'm not gay

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Morkyz posted:

Yes, that's exactly what I'm asking for, but also the rest of the thread, not just me.

Also I'm not gay

the definition has changed over the last 20 years you stupid human being.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

if they had done a skeleton dance the world might be a very different place today

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

ghosts can't wipe anyone out b/c theyre made of air but skeletons are solid bone and often have swords or little knives made out of smaller bones

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

TOILETLORD posted:

the definition has changed over the last 20 years you stupid human being.

Yeah, it no longer means a bundle of sticks.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

ghosts can't wipe anyone out b/c theyre made of air but skeletons are solid bone and often have swords or little knives made out of smaller bones

Good point, but one could assume that the ghosts could, after floating around for a while, possess and animate skeletons; so we would be in effectively the same situation.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
1880s-1920s were the best. i put woody allen films on loop 24/7 pretending im an american expat living around euro with syphillis

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Morkyz posted:

i know liberals thinkt he wounded knee massacre was like the worst thing ever but look at this

see, the wounded knee massacre was actually in self defenxe,

When they say they were going to "wipe white people off of the earth" they actually meant they were trying to magic up some cool rear end flying citadels for us to live in so they could keep the surface pristine, they were just trying to help.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
walker told me i have consumption

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

welcome to the republican party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I don't know OP, I think we might be better off if the Indians had eradicated whitey

• Locked thread