Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I feel a need to post this. I don't know why, but I really want to share this weird fetish of mine.

It all started when I was eight years old. I was watching Saturday morning cartoons like any normal child, when I saw this commercial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iSVseyuRpg
This commercial gave me a tiny boy boner.

Ever since then, I had the strangest desire for Fruit by the Foot. Whenever a kid at lunch was eating one, I would stare and carress my crotch until I jizzed my undies.

As an adult, I have learned how to integrate the snack into my sexual exploits. Before I masturbate, I unwind a roll of it. I then coil the unwound snack around my erect cock. From there I jack off furiously while watching youtube Fruit by the Foot commercial compiliations. After I cum, I slurp up the jizz-covered snack like a wet noodle.

You think this would be enough to satisfy me, but no. I still needed more. I wanted to get my girlfriends involved.
I found that Fruit by the Foot did not work well with the vagina, so instead I opted to use Fruit Rollups. After unwraping the Fruit Rollup, I shove it in my partner's pussy. I don't bother unrolling it. I then proceed to gently caress her. Sometimes I use Fruit by the Foot to tie her to the bed.

Does anyone else have weird fetishes like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

DaveSplitter posted:

I feel a need to post this. I don't know why, but I really want to share this weird fetish of mine.

It all started when I was eight years old. I was watching Saturday morning cartoons like any normal child, when I saw this commercial:

Ever since then, I had the strangest desire for Fruit by the Foot. Whenever a kid at lunch was eating one, I would stare and carress my crotch until I jizzed my undies.

As an adult, I have learned how to integrate the snack into my sexual exploits. Before I masturbate, I unwind a roll of it. I then coil the unwound snack around my erect cock. From there I jack off furiously while watching youtube Fruit by the Foot commercial compiliations. After I cum, I slurp up the jizz-covered snack like a wet noodle.

You think this would be enough to satisfy me, but no. I still needed more. I wanted to get my girlfriends involved.
I found that Fruit by the Foot did not work well with the vagina, so instead I opted to use Fruit Rollups. After unwraping the Fruit Rollup, I shove it in my partner's pussy. I don't bother unrolling it. I then proceed to gently caress her. Sometimes I use Fruit by the Foot to tie her to the bed.

so you are the LA beast

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

would be fun to gently caress her while unwrapping and read all the interesting facts coming out

ps- someone post the art where the woman reads the scroll being pulled out of her vagina

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009
Have you tried sticking it in your butt?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Too weird for me, OP, I'm a skittles man

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

DaveSplitter posted:

Seems like a lot of effort. Edible underwear is basically fruit rollup/ Fruit by the foot, etc.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
watching a commercial full of children gave you a hard on

okay

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
baby ruth fetishes are hosed up

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i cant even remember whats inside a baby ruth because its not a snickers twix payday or milkyway

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

This is kind of off topic, but does anyone have experience with using pizza grease as a personal lubricant?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

gary oldmans diary posted:

i cant even remember whats inside a baby ruth because its not a snickers twix payday or milkyway

peanuts, caramel, and that thick white 'nugat' that's stiffer and better than a snickers one. Baby Ruth's are pro tier bars

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Somehow my mind read that as "Fruit of the Loom"

Me too, OP

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
all kidding aside dont put sweets inside of a vagina savory foodstuffs only

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

DaveSplitter posted:

tiny boy boner.

yes I'm here about the

pant pant
Nov 5, 2013

china bot posted:

What's the sexiest skittles color?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

come to think of it, i'd eat a fruit by the foot out of a pussy

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

pant pant posted:

What's the sexiest skittles color?

the mysterious white insides

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

here op, I found this for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVmR5xMB_lI

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

china bot posted:

i too prefer to taste the rainbow, if you know what i mean, op

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I have a Fruit AND a Foot Fetish but they're not codependent like that

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Frog Act posted:

come to think of it, i'd eat a fruit by the foot out of a pussy

I'm so doing this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

peanuts, caramel, and that thick white 'nugat' that's stiffer and better than a snickers one. Baby Ruth's are pro tier bars
baby ruth and reese's fast break are the only candy bars i go out of my way to eat

reese's fast break is cheating though cause it's a loving reese's candy bar, nobody stands a chance against that

• Locked thread