Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Old people are keeping their jobs and younger people can't get jobs. Best part is BLS is ignoring their own data and blaming the LIEberals. Go gently caress yourself OP. http://www.bls.gov/emp/ep_table_303.htm

Half of all jobs in the world are at high risk of being automated at some point in the next 20 years. All those lovely minimum wage fast food jobs will be taken over by ordering from your smart phone and then a machine makes your food for you. Only one guy will work there for 10 bucks an hour fixing the machine when it breaks and cleaning up diarrhea from the bathrooms.

Yaos fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Mar 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
I'm working on a diarrhea cleaning robot for use on adtrw so that job will not be available

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
Welcome to the Upper Middle Class OP! I am in the top 3% and, I gotta say, life ain't so bad. There is nothing better than being rich enough to afford vacations while simultaneously being poor enough to still dread the coming tax season.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
Nah, just use combo incinerator/bathrooms, burn everything clean with each use. Fire cleans everything. Sweet, precious fire.

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

Welcome to the Upper Middle Class OP! I am in the top 3% and, I gotta say, life ain't so bad. There is nothing better than being rich enough to afford vacations while simultaneously being poor enough to still dread the coming tax season.

i like this post

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

if you really were upper middle class you should have known tax season was Jan 1 if you owed

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
dear op as a while cis male whos not poor or a murderer or a rapist i need to know what i can do to be all those things and still not be satan

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Congrats on still being poor

:drat:

:catdrugs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

gently caress the mods posted:

if you really were upper middle class you should have known tax season was Jan 1 if you owed

Well I meant it as the tax season following the vacations, I am sadly very familiar with January first.

• Locked thread