Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

the oil must flow

hmm I wonder what can be learned from book about a great arrogant empire desperately trying to hold onto a prized vital resource?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

etalian posted:

hmm I wonder what can be learned from book about a great arrogant empire desperately trying to hold onto a prized vital resource?

eugenics is the answer

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Oh boy, these Saudis. The aviation school I study at in Australia consists of like 75% Royal Saudi Air Force personnel, dunno why they send them here to study but they do. For one week they have to mourn. All day you can hear them in the class next to mine singing hymns and poo poo so loud. They also walk around with their heads down and they spend their time at the cafeteria crying. It's real weird.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

etalian posted:

dune is my political philosophy

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

etalian posted:

Who will be our kwizatz haderach? Who are the traitorous harkonen?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

dune is my political philosophy

Redpilled by Moldbug.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

eugenics is the answer

*Johnny Carson holds envelope up to head*

"What is a theory espoused mostly by fat sadsacks who will never actually reproduce...."

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Agag posted:

*Johnny Carson holds envelope up to head*

"What is a theory espoused mostly by fat sadsacks who will never actually reproduce...."

johnny carson never read dune

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Dune, if the Bene Gesserit aren't allowed to drive or be in public without a man.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

krampster2 posted:

Oh boy, these Saudis. The aviation school I study at in Australia consists of like 75% Royal Saudi Air Force personnel, dunno why they send them here to study but they do. For one week they have to mourn. All day you can hear them in the class next to mine singing hymns and poo poo so loud. They also walk around with their heads down and they spend their time at the cafeteria crying. It's real weird.

are they for real sad or is it like North Korean tears

also I hear Saudi students are the worst, c/d

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Alan Smithee posted:

are they for real sad or is it like North Korean tears

also I hear Saudi students are the worst, c/d

Pretty sure they're legit sad, hard to tell though.

They're actually decent guys when you meet them but yeah they are really noisy and annoying sometimes. Also they take really nasty sounding spray shits in the toilet all the time.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Young Freud posted:

TBH, it was later in his life, after some whitey supremacist crippled him for not being radical enough.

Arthur Bremer literally just wanted to be a celebrity.

spanish woonsocket
Jan 27, 2015

by XyloJW
d

spanglish dickluv
Jan 27, 2015
d

woon socket 1.0
Jan 27, 2015
s

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009