Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Things that need to be removed from the REM:
1) 3* eggs and their evolutions (farmable and not rare)
2) Toy dragons (farmable)
3) Bad dragons (theyre bad)

Things I got from my rolls today:
1) bad dragons >:(
2) one of those new lovely dragon knights (red one)

They should make the bad dragons farmable.

At least the lovely dragon knights are Super easy to skill up now. They're also really cheap for low cost dungeons and their low-ish rarity helps with S-Ranks. I still hate seeing them come out of the REM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I thought the max was 7?

Nope! Both the lightning dragon and athena can drop. I've had them drop in various runs but the highest I've gotten is still 7 due to coin boxes etc.

dantae
Aug 7, 2003
rar
I guess I need to finally use my best friend before I lose it. I currently have a hypermax bastet and athena that I run, though I just pulled verdandi so will probably be switching to her for farming once she's up to speed. Also have a 297 kirin and some other things I occasionally use. this is my padherder.

Looking for someone who runs similar stuff and hopefully a Goemon for weekends. My ID is 311,869,216.

Cody Watts
Jun 5, 2004
The internet makes you stupid.

Ironsolid posted:

Welp, BFF Triangle request;

General Active - +297 Beelz
Slot 1 - Hypermax Ronia
Slot 2 - +70 SL 4 A Bastet

I'd like to get in on this BFF Triangle! Here are the highlights of my box:
  • My primary leader is a hypermax Lu Bu
  • I also have a +297 (skill level 3) Ronia
  • Level 97 Awoken Bastet
  • Level 93, Max-skill Pandora
  • Level 97, skill-level 4 Goemon (will max-skill ASAP)
  • Max-level, max-skill Sacred Divine Flower, Xiao Qiao
  • Max-level Kirin
  • Max-skill Sarasvati
I'm also trying to decide who to bequeath my next +297 to. Bastet, Goemon and Pandora are all in the running. My ID is 383,510,310 and my in-game name is Mügü.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Still looking for someone who wants to be the 3rd in our pre-reset BFF triangle.

Plorkyeran posted:

BFF chat: I normally have hypermax Ronia and two skillups-short-of-hyper A.Shiva up. For slot three I can do A.Ra, max-skill L.Kali, hypermax pandora, D.Meta, or assorted other stuff.

The Hebug posted:

I need to set up a BFF triangle before the reset. I have hypermax Ronia, hypermax Kirin, +240 L.Kali and will probably hypermax A.Shiva next. I'd be happy if I could get people that run at least 2 of the following: Ronia, Kirin, L.Kali, A.Shiva, A.Ra, A.Bastet.

The Hebug fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Aug 15, 2015

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

TheQuietWilds posted:

I gotta vote for "Japan's Other Whaling Problem"

:agreed:

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Definitely Japan's Other Whaling Problem

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

JP: Verdandi up to 276 and now I need to pay attention to the pluses so I don't burn any on maxed stats. This is so loving ridiculous. If I had 150-200 stamina I would drop at least $20 on stones just for refreshes. At 107 stamina I'm still getting good mileage since Hera-Sowilo ranks me up every 3-4 runs but if we get this on NA where I'm past 200 stamina I'm going to be hypermaxing so much poo poo. SO MUCH.

How many days are left on the event? I may push to 297 a 2nd card before it ends (probably Liu Bei then Kaede. Or at least 99 ATK Lui Bei then work the rest for Kaede.

EDIT: looked it up and aaaaw is today the last day of x10 on descendeds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Oh hey look, a new thread

• Locked thread