Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Gonna buy it too. I need that second season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Yep, buying it too. If on steam, I'll gift it to my friends too. They love this kind of stuff, and I want season 2.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Swery is a treasure.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Definitely buying it, even though I've watched this 100% run. Gotta support more seasons of D4!

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.

StarkRavingMad posted:

Definitely buying it, even though I've watched this 100% run. Gotta support more seasons of D4!

Yeah, me too. I've seen an 100% run, but I haven't seen it with David sporting a beard of my choosing yet.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Does anyone know the name of the suspicious song that plays whenever August Oldmann shows up? I tried looking all over the OST but I can't find it.

So hyped for D4 coming to PC. I'm going to spread the love to my friends who haven't experienced SWERY before. :madmax:

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

EagerSleeper posted:

Does anyone know the name of the suspicious song that plays whenever August Oldmann shows up? I tried looking all over the OST but I can't find it.

Do you mean this one? It's track 21 on the first disc of the soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY8C7qhVK-U

A PC release is the best thing that could happen to D4. Hopefully this means more episodes and a satisfying conclusion.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Hooray! This is indeed good news. Though if this does result in a second series, I do fear what things they will make Kaysen eat.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

And More posted:

Do you mean this one? It's track 21 on the first disc of the soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY8C7qhVK-U

Yes, that's it! Thank you!

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Whenever I hear that track, I expect to see those weirdo zombie hallucinations from Deadly Premonition, or something horrible from that game.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

RoadCrewWorker posted:

Obama does it again!

Swery understands America.

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Full details of the D4 PC version have gone up on the site.

http://d4-game.com/pc/about_D4PC/index.html

Short version: Kinect stuff removed, FPS to 60. Date and price still TBC.

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!
And here's an interview where it's confirmed that they're definitely working on the next part! He even brought a screenshot along.

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great
“About the market… My job is to make games, take pictures with a monkey, and drink beer, so I don’t think I’m any position to comment on that. I’m sorry.”

Swery is my hero

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

Kojiro posted:

He even brought a screenshot along.

It's all coming up Swery-smelling roses!

Well, hopefully anyway.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Well, we finally did it. We finally found something Teddy can't eat in one bite.

Granted it takes him two bites, but even so.

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!
And Swery's twitter confirms it'll be out for PC on 5th June, at the nice low price of $15- No word on other currencies yet though. Steam also confirmed!

Edit: More info here- http://gematsu.com/2015/05/d4-launches-pc-june-5-15

Kojiro fucked around with this message at 11:03 on May 7, 2015

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
This will make the second Swery game I'll have bought because of SGF.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

It's now the 6th of June, which in case you missed it is one day after the 5th of June (and if you're in the rest of the world, it's probably already the 7th).

Which means D4 was released for PC.

Not only on Steam, but GoG too.

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax

Kangra posted:

It's now the 6th of June, which in case you missed it is one day after the 5th of June (and if you're in the rest of the world, it's probably already the 7th).

drat thanks for the heads up I completely forgot about the release date. I'm hype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Kangra posted:

Thanks for the heads up.

• Locked thread