Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Different cultures entice the bored, middle aged white man. Its like when napoleon was the king and everyone was just constantly trying to conquer him. Its just history repeating itself. Middle aged white dudes and asian wives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

its not just asian women either; the men are also under the thumb of the family. they're worse than italians when it comes to this. It's really beta imo.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

its not just asian women either; the men are also under the thumb of the family. they're worse than italians when it comes to this. It's really beta imo.

uhh do what albanians do and tell your mom to go gently caress herself?

how hard is this

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Pon de Bundy posted:

uhh do what albanians do and tell your mom to go gently caress herself?

how hard is this

Or do what Mexicans do and move as far as possible away from your family

Like, other side of a foreign country far

dirtymurphy24
Nov 30, 2014

The doctor is in.
supposedly western women are trashy

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

dirtymurphy24 posted:

isn't that the fun of it?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Delightfully trashy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

dirtymurphy24 posted:

they are

of course the key is that anyone willing to marry gross old dudes for money is also trashy

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
literally thousands of hot muzlim babes from morocco algeria tunisia etc that wuold marry a fat western gross guy because otherwise she has to marry a fat gross maghreb dude and hes gonna be a lot meaner

have u ever seen an eastern wedding photo
so very sad

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

opus111 posted:

this is true. i worked with a 23 year old vietnamese dude. we were both full time low level managers. he could never go out for drinks with us after work cause he didn't have access to his bank account. his parents had his cards and gave him an allowance.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

Tuxedo Gin posted:

this is true. i worked with a 23 year old vietnamese dude. we were both full time low level managers. he could never go out for drinks with us after work cause he didn't have access to his bank account. his parents had his cards and gave him an allowance.

That must be some weird affluent thing. I'm engaged to a vietnamese girl and travel to vietnam frequently. I've never seen this.

This could also be because I generally socialize with vietnamese that are basically too poor to even bother with a bank account.

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Yeah I know. I watch a lot of those movies too. Mariana Cordoba and I are practically friends at this point.

:ssh: she's Italian.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Croc Monster posted:

:ssh: she's Italian.

I thought she was Spanish, like Spain from Europe?

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Young Freud posted:

I thought she was Spanish, like Spain from Europe?

lol no, shes from spain in italy

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

coolskillrex remix posted:

do they nkow shes dating you

my ex's parents moved to US from taiwain 20 years ago, i was with her for a year and they still never knew she was going out with someone (she was 23)

(its probably not going to work out for you lol)
Yeah they know we're dating and are okay with it (in between her dad lecturing her for not working 80 hour weeks every friday, her mom asks about me and her personal life), but they do not know we are sleeping together and that would apparently be a big deal. One of my college friends has first gen Malaysian parents and he'd been dating this girl for about a year and a half when they visited his parents together for the holidays and they made her sleep in the guest room which blew my mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

ElGroucho posted:

ed: if any thing they are the crazed Hondurans of Asia

lol, as if white people could tell the difference between Salvadoreņos, Hondureņos, y Ticos

were all beaners to them carnal, except in NYC and Florida were we all become Puerto Rican and Cuban respectively

• Locked thread