Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
of kentucky or whatever. lowtax should run for governor of missouri and they could turn the midwest into the meatspace home of the internet. then he could turn SA into a public sector company and manage all state business on the forums.

next day edit: heres the link to an announcement/interview about this topic http://bizlex.com/2015/01/exclusive-interview-fark-coms-drew-curtis-enters-kentucky-governor-race/

Doctor J Off fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Jan 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Lowtax could run on a platform of raising taxes and blow everyone's minds.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
hey fark guy how about you run for governor of my balls? you're photoshop contests are inferior to ours

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Demonachizer posted:

Lowtax could run on a platform of raising taxes and blow everyone's minds.

everyone has to pay :10bux: to live in missouri

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lowtaxs for some form of elected officer

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Doctor J Off posted:

everyone has to pay :10bux: to live in missouri

I'd pay $10 not to live there

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lowtaxs for some form of elected officer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_Looper

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

After being convicted for the October 1998 murder of his election opponent, incumbent Tennessee State Senator Tommy Burks, he was given a life sentence in prison.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

well poo poo i guess lowtax beat the fark guy

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I know lowtaxs' and shmorkys' relationship has been on the rocks lately but I'd love to hear lowtaxs' smear campaign commercials dubbed by shmorky.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Darkman Fanpage posted:

well poo poo i guess lowtax beat the fark guy

he lost the election running unopposed

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm assuming he is running as an ultra liberal neo democrat and he is going to make it mandatory for straight guys to 69 each other 2 times a day?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Doctor J Off posted:

he lost the election running unopposed

looooooooooooooooowtaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Dave_Indeed posted:

I'm assuming he is running as an ultra liberal neo democrat and he is going to make it mandatory for straight guys to 69 each other 2 times a day?

well he said he doenst want to run experiments, instead do things that have been proven to work.

so we can assume he means full communism

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor J Off posted:

well he said he doenst want to run experiments, instead do things that have been proven to work.

so we can assume he means full communism

I'll be pissed if I don't get a gay blowjob though.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
LOW TAX FOR THE PEOPLE - 10$*

*Many things are still beta, and others may or may not be offered, but who are you to complain, you only pay 10$ a year?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Congratulations Squirrel testicle man.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i hope he does a better job as governor than he did with naming that beer he helped make with Stone and Wil Wheaton

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Doctor J Off posted:

of kentucky or whatever. lowtax should run for governor of missouri and they could turn the midwest into the meatspace home of the internet. then he could turn SA into a public sector company and manage all state business on the forums.

No farkin way!

E: jk, I believe it

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

BREAKING NEWS: fark guy lashes out at random media guy that repeatedly reminded him that he made a beer called Farking Wheaton w00tstout

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Is he going to do a campaign rally at Duke?

That would be awkward

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Eonwe posted:

I'd pay $10 not to live there

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007
I would super-PAC lowtax, just to see Hillary and Jeb's response when an internet celeb loops them on the millennial fundraising circuit.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

quote:

Looper was found dead in his prison cell on June 28, 2013. Nearly two hours before Looper was found, a prison incident report shows he assaulted a pregnant female counselor and had to be restrained

gawrsh I wonder what happened

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
I would not say he's famous in Kentucky per say but he does do segments on the radio in Lexington and Louisville where he gives his wacky takes or whatever, so non internet people know who he is if they listen. had a goon roommate that played soccer with him. Apparently he's pretty normal. This has been your drew Curtis scouting report

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

They should debate each other with punches in the boxing ring.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Pawn 17 posted:

They should debate each other with punches in the boxing ring.

i was gonna mention that if lowtax ever wanted to run for office he can list the uwe boll incident for his foreign policy credentials.

also here is the link i forgot to put in the op: http://bizlex.com/2015/01/exclusive-interview-fark-coms-drew-curtis-enters-kentucky-governor-race/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Drew Curtis is a pretty cool dude. I went to a FARK thing once, and it was like a goon meetup with exponentially less autism.

• Locked thread