Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
volk1970
Jul 12, 2008
Hey, I was in front of your Baja yesterday on 205. Heard the engine when you hopped on it and I knew something was up with that Subie. Then, I recognized the plate. Nice to see a forum goon in real life. Car sounds and looks good, man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA

I prefer orange STi's.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Holdbrooks posted:

I prefer orange STi's.

:v:

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

volk1970 posted:

Hey, I was in front of your Baja yesterday on 205. Heard the engine when you hopped on it and I knew something was up with that Subie. Then, I recognized the plate. Nice to see a forum goon in real life. Car sounds and looks good, man!

Thanks! The exhaust note and acceleration is intoxicating so I tend to drive with a heavy foot, especially if I'm running late. It's cool to be spotted, don't think there's too many Winnipeg goons in AI, only other one off the top of my head is Bulk. Where is 205 again? Can't seem to place the number to the rt. name.

Anyway. :siren: WILDCARD :siren:

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Haha, well played.

But you missed my last triumph speed four.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
Or my first orange thing.

1998 yzf600r

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Holdbrooks posted:

Or my first orange thing.

1998 yzf600r

Those are orange things, but I see no big wings. :colbert:

You should ask this guy how it's done.

there's black on the bike blk posted and on the truck, shut up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Bajaha posted:

Thanks! The exhaust note and acceleration is intoxicating so I tend to drive with a heavy foot, especially if I'm running late. It's cool to be spotted, don't think there's too many Winnipeg goons in AI, only other one off the top of my head is Bulk. Where is 205 again? Can't seem to place the number to the rt. name.

Bumpin' this thread to say I think he may have meant US Interstate 205, as I was just rolling down I-205 today behind a red Baja with Oregon license plate "Baja-ha".

• Locked thread