Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
What's the thing with Amirkhani eating an apple and getting all the women?

sausage king of Chicago
Jun 13, 2001
Amirkhani is the man.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Fozzy The Bear posted:

What's the thing with Amirkhani eating an apple and getting all the women?

http://instagram.com/p/x4ekGSSSwy/?modal=true

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
I can't fault the ref in the Henderson fight at all. He may not have been, but he sure looked out.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
If you're going to post 20 meg gifs, linkthem, don't put them inline.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
Better yet, just link the gfycat html5 link. My browser is slowing to a crawl trying to type this response right now

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
Ok, I edited my posts, if you could edit the quote too.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
With all of these quick fights this one would've been hell to watch live with the huge gaps between fights. Fun to watch though.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Hendo's fine http://instagram.com/p/yQ6mHQl1Co/

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Was hoping it was a slice of pizza

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Your next LHW Champion - Super Soldier Serum John Dodson.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Shoota_McG posted:

@JonnyBones: Not impressed Alex

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
I was at the presser(i was the guy asking Gus about Cormier fight), and it was pretty crazy that Makwan got a spot there. As got Kenny who got only two questions.

Speaking about Makwan he also got super popular among the media. Straight away he was pulled into Fox interview with Gareth Davis, then from there to Swedish Channels live interview (right after Faber who was in Ogles corner) and from there to scrum. And all this after making his debut.

Btw here is a link to the scrum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkhg0IwYC2M

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

TheCool69 posted:

I was at the presser(i was the guy asking Gus about Cormier fight), and it was pretty crazy that Makwan got a spot there. As got Kenny who got only two questions.

Speaking about Makwan he also got super popular among the media. Straight away he was pulled into Fox interview with Gareth Davis, then from there to Swedish Channels live interview (right after Faber who was in Ogles corner) and from there to scrum. And all this after making his debut.

good for him. he did a cool thing in the octagon and took none of joe's poo poo. he's funny, and this comes across despite english being his second language.

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
everybody wanted to see that drat apple-eating video. Funny bit when David Allen said that they might put it on UFC.com. Amirkhani said "do it and you guys might get some fans"

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
lets ignore jimi manuwa and just say that losing against black people is gustaffsons karma getting back at him for being a neo nazi thug in his youth

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

TheCool69 posted:

fighterswhobuytheirmomahouse.txt

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

quote:

"It didn't bother me," Amirkhani said of the interrogation. "But I thought [Rogan] was a drunk, because Andy Ogle went for double leg with the referee and the referee tapped, so what should I say? [The] referee made his decision and you ask me, I said he was out."

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

niethan posted:

lets ignore jimi manuwa and just say that losing against black people is gustaffsons karma getting back at him for being a neo nazi thug in his youth

gus wasn't a neo-nazi.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Phil davis won, hendo stoppage was early, rumble owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
And the guy whi double legged the ref was a fine stoppage, rogan was on crack

• Locked thread