Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

SHARTING BEAR posted:

Does anyone have any suggestions? She's turned up her nose at what used to be her favorite food. I'm at a loss here, goons.

Your cat is now upper middle class. Treat it as such. Ty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i invented a bagel bite for cats exclusively its called bengal bites and its got a tiger on it's box

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Your cat is a sociopathic, unintelligent animal that doesn't care about you and is incredibly boring.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

SHARTING BEAR posted:

Does anyone have any suggestions? She's turned up her nose at what used to be her favorite food. I'm at a loss here, goons.

my cats two favorite foods used to be:

1) Catnip

2) Häagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche ice cream

(yes i know cream is bad for them, but he really really liked it. a lot.)

my mom's cousin had a cat whose favorite food was beer

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Maldoror posted:

my cats two favorite foods used to be:

1) Catnip

2) Häagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche ice cream

(yes i know cream is bad for them, but he really really liked it. a lot.)

my mom's cousin had a cat whose favorite food was beer

Your cat's favorite food is the poop it licks off your butthole because it is a stupid hateful animal with horrible taste in food.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

JebanyPedal posted:

Your cat is a sociopathic, unintelligent animal that doesn't care about you and is incredibly boring.

but craves affection

tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.
microwaved or oven baked

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Maldoror posted:

but craves affection

No it doesn't, it actually hates that.

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

JebanyPedal posted:

No it doesn't, it actually hates that.

Get a better cat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tom Collins posted:

Get a better cat

All cats despise petting or other displays of affection.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Just like they despise the very core of your being, they don't just hate you as a person, they hate every atom you're comprised of.
When you're sleeping they pool together a pile of your foul skin detritus and maul the pile with powerful strikes until a flurry of skin flakes fills the air.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
My cat gets nothing but dry food he wont even eat tuna or the occasional wet food I get him. But he loves eating tape and stickers. Ungrateful gently caress.

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

Crouton doesn't eat bagel bites because, well, I don't eat them either

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

My cat gets nothing but dry food he wont even eat tuna or the occasional wet food I get him. But he loves eating tape and stickers. Ungrateful gently caress.

Feed him steroids until he crushes your spine between his legs.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

JebanyPedal posted:

Feed him steroids until he crushes your spine between his legs.

I've actually been strength training my cat.

I started mixing extra whey into its food, small amounts at first, just to get it used to the taste, and slightly more every meal. Right now, it's eating about 4 meals of 50% meat and 50% whey powder a day, about 50g protein total, which, for a 5kg cat is the equivalent to a human being eating about 750g of protein a day.
The last 3 months I got it started on creatine, which it hasn't seemed to notice. 2-3g per day, sprinkled on top of its food.

My cat had this knitted sweater thing (I live in a cold climate, so cats often wear these things outside), which I attached small weights to. Mainly fishing sinkers. I attached them one by one, so that it wouldn't notice the additional weight. By now, my cat is wearing this 2.5kg knitted sweater around outside, climbing trees, running around, normal cat stuff.

I also feed it Vitamin D, fish oil and a multivitamin, crushed up into its water bowl.

In addition to the weighted vest training, I've started my cat on climbing this large tree in my back yard (3 sets of 5 climbs up and down, enticing it with food), and I managed to figure out a way to make it do a sort of crude bench press by turning it upside down and pushing down on its paws (3 sets of 8-10).

Cat has made decent gains so far, forelimbs are noticeably bigger, and chest has increased in size markedly so. A little extra fat (probably around 15% atm) but I plan on putting it on an EC stack and maybe Yohimbine HCL.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I started mixing extra whey into its food, small amounts at first, just to get it used to the taste, and slightly more every meal. Right now, it's eating about 4 meals of 50% meat and 50% whey powder a day, about 50g protein total, which, for a 5kg cat is the equivalent to a human being eating about 750g of protein a day.
The last 3 months I got it started on creatine, which it hasn't seemed to notice. 2-3g per day, sprinkled on top of its food.

My cat had this knitted sweater thing (I live in a cold climate, so cats often wear these things outside), which I attached small weights to. Mainly fishing sinkers. I attached them one by one, so that it wouldn't notice the additional weight. By now, my cat is wearing this 2.5kg knitted sweater around outside, climbing trees, running around, normal cat stuff.

I also feed it Vitamin D, fish oil and a multivitamin, crushed up into its water bowl.

In addition to the weighted vest training, I've started my cat on climbing this large tree in my back yard (3 sets of 5 climbs up and down, enticing it with food), and I managed to figure out a way to make it do a sort of crude bench press by turning it upside down and pushing down on its paws (3 sets of 8-10).

Cat has made decent gains so far, forelimbs are noticeably bigger, and chest has increased in size markedly so. A little extra fat (probably around 15% atm) but I plan on putting it on an EC stack and maybe Yohimbine HCL.

That cat better be deadlifting 650 by the next meet or I'll be at your house breaking your poo poo and then your face.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

My old cat's favourite food was chips. She would come and sit on your shoulder angling for your salt and vinegar chips. She could hear the rustle of a chip bag from a block away and appear seconds later wanting your goddamn chips.

Sometimes she would get some chips but it didn't seem to do her any harm, cause she lived to be 21.

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

https://i.imgur.com/XSzsQV6.png

old copypasta is old

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
kitty wants a slawdog. drop what you're doing and burn rubber all the way to Reform Alabama if u luv yur kat op

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i spoon cooked spaghetti over my cat's head so i can imagine what she would look like in a beautiful blonde wig.

your cat is neat but please stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.
If I had a cat I would feed it special edition mama celeste mexican pizza.

• Locked thread