Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
well you dont

im hard as gently caress

bringg it on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
gay

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
who is this guy i dont know him

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I threw little gay rear end spiders in your house.
Not the kind that are all spindly or anything, or the big furry kind, just those stupid tiny barely opaque spiders that are worthless.
They're all over your house, they won't even scare you but they'll just be all over the place and you'll be like "gently caress these little loving spiders."
And I'll look in through your window and say "No gently caress you, you loving moron."

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

thats right you gay man , you human being whore

pucker up your rear end in a top hat for me pussy bitch

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

who is this guy i dont know him

you know me bitch im your loving father who left you and your mom for a 19 year old meth head hooker when your 3

your got owned

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

JebanyPedal posted:

I threw little gay rear end spiders in your house.
Not the kind that are all spindly or anything, or the big furry kind, just those stupid tiny barely opaque spiders that are worthless.
They're all over your house, they won't even scare you but they'll just be all over the place and you'll be like "gently caress these little loving spiders."
And I'll look in through your window and say "No gently caress you, you loving moron."

i eat spiders daily son

i have fear for no man or arachnid

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Idiot OP, I will lavish you with scrote harvested bean bag chairs, with pube hairs intact. Little tickly pubes just poking out your scrote bag chairs, giving you little scratches of affection as you watch your stupid loving CSI Miamia on your tiny HDTV you bought at LL Bean and only because you thought it was an LL Cool J brand store, which is proof of how incredibly dense you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Top City Homo posted:

you know me bitch im your loving father who left you and your mom for a 19 year old meth head hooker when your 3

your got owned

dang dad your life sounds rough i hope u find peace namaste

e: stop calling me please im not giving u any more money

• Locked thread