Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
humans have to have big dicks to accommodate the massive human vagina that has to push out a human baby head, which is colossal

i know a lot about vaginas because i am, in fact, a vagina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Dolphin posted:

humans have to have big dicks to accommodate the massive human vagina that has to push out a human baby head, which is colossal

THIS IS WHY im gay.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Dolphin posted:

I enjoyed this post and am quoting it so others may enjoy it as well

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Dolphin posted:

when you think about it this really makes sense

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

meet oliver, he had to be moved because he wanted to gently caress his trainer and didn't like other chimps

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

jane goodall loved to suck chimp cock

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Moose King
Nov 5, 2009

It's true that humans have the biggest dicks but chimps have gigantic balls, like the size of oranges. There's a direct correlation between promiscuity and ball size in primates, which means chimps are huge sluts with melon balls, gorillas have tiny little raisin balls to go with their hilarious micropenises and human balls are somewhere in the middle. I forget about Orangutans but I do remember that orangutan males are horrible rapists.

That is everything I learned while getting my Anthropology degree, okay bye

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
nice degree in ape nuts

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
why they got no dicks??

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
just some kinda blurry blurr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
gibbons got some fuckin big hands, really wanna do that "if your palm is bigger than your face it means you have cancer" to a gibbons because his dumb little head would get smushed

edit:

quote:

Pizzle, an archaic English word for penis, of Low German or Dutch origin, is now used to denote the penis of a non-human animal.[citation needed]

awww pizzle is the cutest dick-related word I've ever heard

Gatekeeper fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Jan 26, 2015

• Locked thread