Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
There's a female lady who sings rap music named Rihanna and a male black man of African male descent named Kanye West and an English Liverpudlian named Paul McCartney who is twice the age of both of these non-English non-White artists but music has brought them all together and they've released a magnificent Sublime song called FourFiveSeconds that's all about having good times and being chilled out (the song reminds me of my favorite SA poster Ruddha actually) and it's pretty cool. You guys should go and listen to it whenever you get the chance. I've listened to it on repeat for the past two hours and I've never felt so relaxed and kicked back in my life, and since every poster on SA seems to be really miserable despite hiding behind a mask of irony I highly recommend this fantastic song as a way of coming to terms with what a sad human being you are and finally finding the courage to stop being the opposite of Ruddha and finally being like me and at least a little bit like Ruddha (i.e., not playing video games all the time, loving stuff that's human and consenting and at least kinda attractive, eating stuff that's not gross, being a responsible pet owner, etc.) so go ahead and give this tune a listen and watch as your life changes in three minutes thanks to a Beatle, a Black, and a Bahamian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ive been thinking about suicide a lot but id ont think id do it because im scared of oblibion

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Right there with ya bud, but I think this song might just change your world for the better and you'll really be looking forward to having good times with good friends and their dogs

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lonesomedwarf posted:

ive been thinking about suicide a lot but id ont think id do it because im scared of oblibion

please do not kill yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

TEAYCHES posted:

please do not kill yourself

dont tell me wh.... okay ths

• Locked thread