Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win The Royal Rumble?
:krakken: Batista
:mrapig: Bray Wyatt
:lol: Cesaro
Daniel Bryan
:fut: Dean Ambrose
:gay: Randy Orton
:chillout: Roman Reigns
:ussr: Rusev
:fella: Sheamus
:wcw: Sting
:waycool: Us, the viewers!
View Results

• Locked thread
Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Sami jumped Tye Dillinger before a match this past week and beat the poo poo out of him before the bell even rang. The crowd popped huge for it.
Yeah I was gonna say, Zayn's been taking the same aggressive tack that Neville took after he won the strap. It works because NXT is such a heavily championship-oriented fed that faces can go "gently caress you I'm the champ" without much dissonance. It also works because fans like to see over workers do cool and manly poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Basic Chunnel posted:

Yeah I was gonna say, Zayn's been taking the same aggressive tack that Neville took after he won the strap. It works because NXT is such a heavily championship-oriented fed that faces can go "gently caress you I'm the champ" without much dissonance. It also works because fans like to see over workers do cool and manly poo poo.

Well, and it's part of a blood feud. Sami doesn't want to fight anyone but the friend that stabbed him in the back. It's just amazing to see a WWE babyface that actually gives a poo poo about people that wrong him.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

therealjon_ posted:

Maybe they should change Roman's name to "The Reign." I think that will help get him over.

Black Reign

• Locked thread