Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Shut up garbage dick lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

How did Lowrax knew that I'm a garbage man named Richard?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Sizone posted:

the gently caress did you assholes do to get that av anyway?

One day I was a Stupid Newbie and I awoke to find myself a Gar-Bage Dick. Then I got better. Very Kafkaesque.

Kmlkmljkl
Sep 21, 2014

AT NIGHT I GET SO LONELY I JERK IT FURIOUSLY TO THE SIMS

Disco Infiva posted:

How did Lowrax knew that I'm a garbage man named Richard?

Wow you're a garbage man named Richard too??

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

One day I was a Stupid Newbie and I awoke to find myself a Gar-Bage Dick. Then I got better. Very Kafkaesque.

Then you paid $10. Very un-Kafkaesque, though your avatar is awesome so I will overlook it.

I wonder if Andrew "Garbage Dick" Miller will make an appearance here

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Excelzior posted:

oh how the avies will RUE the day the garbage dicks rise up

RUE I say.

gbs delivers yet another insanely sick post

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
Hey guys how's it going.

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Good. How are you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Ragtime Cthulhu posted:

Then you paid $10. Very un-Kafkaesque, though your avatar is awesome so I will overlook it.

quote:

Kaf·ka·esque adjective \ˌkäf-kə-ˈesk, ˌkaf-\

Definition of KAFKAESQUE

: of, relating to, or suggestive of Franz Kafka or his writings; especially : having a nightmarishly complex, bizarre, or illogical quality <Kafkaesque bureaucratic delays>

idk man paying $5 for a picture to appear next to my name on a website is pretty nightmarishly illogical.

• Locked thread