Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

but try walking into a deli and urinating on the cheese.
Holy poo poo.

Is that a Gay Bikers on Acid quote? Motervate album?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spanish Manlove posted:

welp I knew you guys would tediously post about this poo poo instead of trying to make jokes, no matter how tepid and stupid.

Do you think if Spain's economy were better you would post less?

spud fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Jan 26, 2015

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
I've been living on American foods that resulted in ailments such as diabetes type III, a shriveled up pancreas, rear end cancer and obesity. Thanks to ISIS, I now have access to healthy, natural vegetable foods and the best lamb sharwama on Earth. I also have free access to a gym membership, one program that is my absolute favorite is hiking on a mountain trail in 120 degree in Iraq, carrying hundreds of pounds of ammunition , weapons and dead bodies. A crossfit program to truly die for.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
isis is cool and good because i get to kill a lot of people and still go to heaven where ill get infinite sex from hot women

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape
Want to get a head in life? Choose ISIS now!

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
The 72 virgins are middle aged Warcraft players who never went to Blizzard Con.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Spanish Manlove posted:

welp I knew you guys would tediously post about this poo poo instead of trying to make jokes, no matter how tepid and stupid.

keep posting in this thread, we could use more of your tepid and stupid jokes that are also painfully unfunny

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

keep posting in this thread, we could use more of your tepid and stupid jokes that are also painfully unfunny

Shtetl down beavis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014
I had a blast at ISIS '14, I really learned how to make an impact on the world

• Locked thread