Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

now with wipes

discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Why should I be interested in Sarah Palin's daughter's fecal habits?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Thanks op, my last movement was some number 1s and a number 2, gotta say the wiping advice was spot on just a question about the flatulence, when will it go away? I've been farting all morning at work and its getting a nuisance if its any help i had a big bowl of oats for brekkie this morning tia.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Thanks op, my last movement was some number 1s and a number 2, gotta say the wiping advice was spot on just a question about the flatulence, when will it go away? I've been farting all morning at work and its getting a nuisance if its any help i had a big bowl of oats for brekkie this morning tia.

there hasn't been sufficient research on the relation of the different bristol categories and flatulence, so i suggest you start a fart and poop diary

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Dyna Soar posted:

there hasn't been sufficient research on the relation of the different bristol categories and flatulence, so i suggest you start a fart and poop diary

Last time i tried that my poop diary thread was ironically 'gassed'. My farts smell of off milk if it helps any.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Missing Type 8 - Op's posts.

sketch_nimrod
Apr 1, 2010
honestly types 2 and 3 are the same thing, its the same poo poo (pun intended)

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

sketch_nimrod posted:

honestly types 2 and 3 are the same thing, its the same poo poo (pun intended)

Not at all, type 2 is a more soggy poop and type 3 dry hence the cracks on the surface and straining required.

sketch_nimrod
Apr 1, 2010
if you aren't straining you aren't making GBS threads

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I get Type 3s with zero straining and one wipe.

Truly, I have the superior colon.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Cthulu Carl posted:

Missing Type 8 - Op's posts.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
BINGO!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
op, i guess this is your dream:

:nms:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oa2b33qfzU:nms:

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

your chart is missing one bristol

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

i have no idea what i just watched but nnnnope

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I too wish to be eaten by large anthropomorphic beasts but I can't find anyone who's ggg and down with my kink

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
here is my scale

1- the concrete mixer - this is a heavy and foamy, it rips the hairs from you butthole
2- the jackhammer - this is the one where you jack off while its coming out slowly and extending your anus
3- the golden b.b. - this is the one where it shoots out a bunch of quick bullets and splashes go into your rectum
4. the grease fire - this is the hot squats where you have to go squat in the bathtub it burns and it suceks
5. the white feather - this is the perfect poop. a one wiper with no odor (10/10 would recommend)

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I'm usually at a Type 3 or Type 6, but today I had a dank Type 4. Never had a Type 1...

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

dad gay. so what posted:

here is my scale

1- the concrete mixer - this is a heavy and foamy, it rips the hairs from you butthole
2- the jackhammer - this is the one where you jack off while its coming out slowly and extending your anus
3- the golden b.b. - this is the one where it shoots out a bunch of quick bullets and splashes go into your rectum
4. the grease fire - this is the hot squats where you have to go squat in the bathtub it burns and it suceks
5. the white feather - this is the perfect poop. a one wiper with no odor (10/10 would recommend)

what about the one where you have to wipe and wipe and wipe and wipe and its like your wiping a magic marker

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Well, now this is on my "I watched this, so suggest more videos like it" list.

Also, why is type 5 the most desirable? Type 3-4 is the healthiest.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
This chart is wrong, #2 gives you marker anus and #4 is a clean wipe

I want my loving money back

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

Noyemi K posted:

This chart is wrong, #2 gives you marker anus and #4 is a clean wipe

I want my loving money back

I feel like the correlation between stool type and wipe type is not so strong. Like, there's times I'm convinced I'm going to have to deal with a magic marker, and then POOF, clean, dry as a bone.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

this one is even worse:

:nms:https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2313187001&feature=iv&src_vid=YlEgEF9moDQ&v=ww_R1egCFwc:nms:

I feel sorry for kids who stumble upon this garbage.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Cyril Sneer posted:

I feel like the correlation between stool type and wipe type is not so strong. Like, there's times I'm convinced I'm going to have to deal with a magic marker, and then POOF, clean, dry as a bone.

modern stool research is heading in this direction but the delay between journal publications is so long that it won't be until the poop con 2015 proceedings are published that we'll see a shift in the mainstream theory

google for dairy content vs anal refuse composition in lactose intolerant subjects, it has a pretty comprehensive critique of standard wipe theory

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
Don't get me wrong, I have dropped a Type 6, but who the gently caress drops a 5 and is happy with it gross

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
I think it's generally agreed among professional defecators that a bristol type 3 is ideal. with correct peristalsis there should be no straining and a pleasurable sensation against the prostate

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

psyllium husk is your friend

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

etalian posted:

psyllium husk is your friend

lol yeah if you like farting and fibrous ropey poops

get some methyl cellulose and poop like the pros

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

you irl posted:

lol yeah if you like farting and fibrous ropey poops

get some methyl cellulose and poop like the pros

how is it different aren't they both bulking agents?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

etalian posted:

how is it different aren't they both bulking agents?

psyllium is partially digested by gut flora

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
it depends what load you run tbh, i have my flora overclocked so i see more volume than casual poopers, but it means increased gas with some fibers

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

poo click:
http://www.vox.com/2015/1/22/7871579/poop-feces

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Dyna Soar posted:

now with wipes

discuss

0-1 wipes

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
better alternative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
a bay

• Locked thread