Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Sometimes you'll see a computer on the highway and it doesn't belong there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ph34r the ninja computer

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

put a computer in your rear end, OP.

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

that's a commuter

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

one time i saw a computer in a park and i was like "wtf :wth:!!"

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
"Get in mah belly!" -something you wouldn't say to a computer because computers don't belong there

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
english driving past a comptuer on the highway: what the bloody gently caress mate, its proper weird to have a computer there
american guy driving past a computer on the highway: drat this twinkey tastes fuking epic

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
hey OP you should put your computer where the sun don't shine!

computer parts are very sensitive to excessive heat and the computer could become damaged and start malfunctioning, otherwise

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

my computer is on a carpet im unsure whether or not i should move it. i will update you all when my house burns down or my computer explodes, whichever comes first.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
ok cool, see you then

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

I.N.R.I posted:

english driving past a comptuer on the highway: what the bloody gently caress mate, its proper weird to have a computer there
american guy driving past a computer on the highway: drat this twinkey tastes fuking epic

lol!

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!
wtf conputer

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Greyhawk posted:

that's a commuter

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lol

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

nerd way of marking they hood

Metrication
Dec 12, 2010

Raskin had one problem: Jobs regarded him as an insufferable theorist or, to use Jobs's own more precise terminology, "a shithead who sucks".
please put the computer down carefully

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
do computers belong in a baby delivery room?

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

one time i saw a computer in my freaking kitchen -- it was funny as poo poo because thats not where you typically find them. it was then that i said "yospos bithc" and knew one day i would find a thread i could post that story in... and here we are. :P

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
glad to hear everything worked out

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
my computers on your lips
my computers on your lips
and if I'm lucky you might just give it a little kiss

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
once i saw a computer in the middle of a blow up castle. it didn't belong there

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

once i saw a computer in the middle of a blow up castle. it didn't belong there

One time there was one of those moon bounces at the mall and there was an ice storm. The power went out and the computer gizmo that fills it with air turned off. It started deflating and the kids inside screamed in fear as the moon bounce collapsed upon itself and ate them, hehe.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Peanut and the Gang posted:

One time there was one of those moon bounces at the mall and there was an ice storm. The power went out and the computer gizmo that fills it with air turned off. It started deflating and the kids inside screamed in fear as the moon bounce collapsed upon itself and ate them, hehe.

that sounds to me like there's a slight hazard of suffocation in that circumstance

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

that sounds to me like there's a slight hazard of suffocation in that circumstance

If you put it that way, it's not as funnie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Peanut and the Gang posted:

If you put it that way, it's not as funnie.

children suffocating not funny??? huh???

• Locked thread