Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I love PCH sweepstakes. I enter 2-3 contests a day. Every day. I get these really official looking emails and it excites some primal part of my brain. I'm going to be their next $5,OOO a week for life winner and I you can all see me on television.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
it won't happen. not to you.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
because good things don't happen. to you.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
If I win do I have to accept the check on television or can I just make them leave it with my concierge?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
good luck op

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

They are showing my house on a map and the graphic indicates they are driving toward it as we speak. My palms are getting all clammy.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Three Olives posted:

If I win do I have to accept the check on television or can I just make them leave it with my concierge?

They will wait in a prone position for your arrival. Sometimes they wait an entire weekend.

http://blog.pch.com/blog/2014/12/12/what-happens-if-i-win-and-im-not-home/

Me? I'll be home, where they can find me.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

BossRighteous posted:

They will wait in a prone position for your arrival. Sometimes they wait an entire weekend.

http://blog.pch.com/blog/2014/12/12/what-happens-if-i-win-and-im-not-home/

Me? I'll be home, where they can find me.

But I never go through the service entrance, I'm pretty sure the prize patrol has to go through the service entrance like the maids, laborers and other delivery companies.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

quote:

So remember everyone, the Prize Patrol ALWAYS finds their winner. So keep playing and YOU could be next!

do not make enemies with Publisher's Clearing House

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Dear BossRighteous,

I am pleased to inform you that you now have an opportunity to win a $5,OOO.OO A Week "Forever" Prize in the Publishers Clearing House "Special Early Look" Prize event from Giveaway No. 3O8O! A "Forever" Prize winner would receive $5,OOO.OO A Week For Life, and then after that the payments would continue on to a special someone the winner chooses for his or her life.

It is my privilege to send this Prize Check Requisition Entry Notice, which will enable us to make you a millionaire if you enter by the deadline and the Prize Number assigned to you matches the winning number drawn.

BossRighteous, go ahead and imagine for a moment what it would be like to have the Prize Patrol personally deliver this life-changing Prize and have Americans from coast to coast see this thrilling moment on NBC.

Now do yourself a favor and grab this chance to win a "Forever" Prize. Simply use any of the special links in this notice to enter.

It's true! To claim this thrilling entry opportunity, BossRighteous, be sure to use any of the special links in this notice. Once you enter, you will then be presented with an incredible offer from Mortgage Refinance Etc. Homeowners are using this ridiculously easy trick to pay-off their homes in half the time! If you owe less than $625,OOO on your mortgage, you may want to refinance. Using this one ridiculously easy trick can save you up to $145,OOO. If you are a homeowner and you haven't looked into refinancing recently, you may be surprised at how much you can save. Calculate a new payment today with Mortgage Refinance Etc. So be sure to use one of the special links in this Bulletin to get the details...and your PCH entry.

Please don't pass up a chance at this financial dream-come-true. If you win a "Forever" Prize, you'd have the means to do the things you've only wished you could do -- buy a dream home, take luxurious vacations or go on the ultimate shopping spree! An entry now could make all that, and more, a reality. I urge you to take just a moment to respond -- right now -- please don't miss out on this exciting opportunity.

Please note Mortgage Refinance Etc. is not associated with the PCH Sweepstakes. Taking advantage of their offer will not affect your chances of winning.

Yours truly,

Deborah Holland
Executive Vice President

P.S. More good news, BossRighteous!

BossRighteous, you could also win $1,OOO.OO Cash Guaranteed for award from Gwy. No. 4553 -- so act now if you want to win!

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

its always old people who get them, which seems cool I guess because old people deserve to be able to ball out of control in their old age. you've gotta wonder how many of them have had a heart attack when they see that giant rear end check at their door though

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i love pcp

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008

Three Olives posted:

I feel like you haven't talked about your condo in SOME TIME, 3o. Why don't you make a new thread telling us about it.

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug
When I was a kid in the early-mid 90's, I used to spend every Superbowl Sunday running to the front window every 5 minutes, jacked up on soda and adrenaline. I was so sure that the prize patrol was going to show up at our door, every year.

I still enter sometimes, but nowif I won I'm pretty sure that they would show up at my neighbor's door, just like all my amazon packages do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Cuck.

• Locked thread